Here at this well reputed page I am going to share student abroad visa from How to Apply for Finland Student Visa from Pakistan 2016-2017 (Fee, Form & Consultants). Those applicants who belong to Pakistan and are in probe of studying in Finland’s any institute for any of the course in which they want to enroll themselves are required to get the student visa for this country and we are there to help out the Pakistani applicants that how to apply and what are processes and requirements which should be fulfilled for applying. So, those applicants who are wishing to move towards this country are now no more have to worry because they are quite near to their dreams and shape their dreams practically. So, now let’s have a look on its applying criteria and its visa requirements.
How to Apply for Finland Student Visa from Pakistan 2017 (Fee, Form & Consultants)
|Finland Embassy in Pakistan Details|
|Embassy||Netherlands Embassy in Islamabad|
|Address||167, Street 15, Diplomatic Enclave, Sector G-5 Islamabad.|
|Telephone||+92 51 200 44 44|
The Embassy of Netherlands in Islamabad is representing Finland in the Schengen visa issues. You will apply the Schengen visa to Finland through the Netherlands’ Embassy in Islamabad.
How to Apply:
- Firstly the applicants have resident permit applications form. You can access the form through the internet and download it.Fill out the details required in the residence permit application form.
- Provide your recent color photograph for the residence permit application.
- Submit your completed residence permit application form and all the required documentation, including the required photographs, at the Finland Embassy or Consulate nearest to you by paying the student permit fee.
- Those who want to study in Finland requires the Residence permit and a travel document insurance in order to stay more than 90 days along with visa.
- Firstly the applicants have to enroll them in a recognized university or college where they want to continue their studies and send the applications with complete documents.
- After applying for enrolling in an university the applicants will receive an acceptance letter from this university and afterwards the applicants will be able to apply for student visa.
- So, at the second step the applicants are required to submit the visa application along with all credentials to Finish Embassy of the country along with student permit.
- A Finnish student residence permit application cannot be processed until the applicant visits the embassy, regardless of whether the application has been submitted electronically or at the embassy itself
Now let’s have a look towards its visa requirement:
Student Visa Requirements:
- Official letter of acceptance issued by your hosting Finnish university or educational institute or polytechnic Institute.
- Valid Passport
- Your passport must have a validity that exceeds the duration of the visa or residence permit you are applying for by at least 3 months.
- Your passport must have been issued within the previous 10 years
- Copy of completed and signed application form.
- Proof of your financial ability so as to support yourself financially during your entire period of study in Finland and for your return transportation. At present, a student must have a minimum of EUR 560 (INR 43,316.17) per month for staying in Finland. This means the student must have minimum EUR 6720 (INR 519,794.02) per year for his or her expenses in Finland.
- You must provide a recent statement of your financial situation from your bank that shows you have at least EUR 6720 in your bank account.
- You must provide proof of having obtained valid health and medical insurance that covers the entire duration of your stay in Finland.
- Candidates should be exempted of any criminal record.
- You must not have been refused entry into Finland previously.
- You intend to leave Finland at the end of your authorized stay.
Visa Fee & Processing Time Period:
Fee:Thevisa fee for student visa varies with respect to time.
Processing Time: The student will have to get the student visa within 2 or more than 2 weeks if any incorrect information is received or due to any other blunder its processing can be delayed.