Get the recruitment offer from Livestock & Dairy Development Department Chakwal Jobs 2020 Current Offers is seeking to hire the educated and experienced applicants are required for the following vacancies are vacant to apply for the following posts which are named as (Driver (BPS-04)) are the posts which needs to be filled by the applicants as soon as possible. The appointment of these posts will be made on daily wages basis.
Livestock & Dairy Development Department Punjab is the Govt department which is held responsible to manage the Livestock, its growth and development via different projects. As, here we are having the discussion about the Government’s department of Livestock so it’s under the Govt of Punjab and latest Livestock & Dairy Development Department Punjab Jobs 2020 are announced today which can be examined from this page.
- The overall qualification which is required for these posts includes Matric / Middle with valid driving license and 05 years driving experience is required.
- Age limit should be 25-35 years for the relevant position.
For Current Govt Jobs: Click Here
Livestock & Dairy Development Department Govt of Punjab Jobs 2020 Latest
- Driver (BPS-04)
How to Apply for Livestock & Dairy Development Department Punjab:
- Applications handwritten on plain paper along with copies of educational and experience certificates, CNIC, Domicile and 2 passport size photographs should reach at the proper address.
- The last date for applying is January 16, 2020.
- Applications must be submitted via hand, courier or via post.
- Late received and those of incomplete application will stand rejected.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates.
- Govt and Semi Govt employees should route their application through proper channel.
- Test and Interview date can be viewed from the advertisement image.
- So, stay connected with his job page for all sorts of jobs.
Livestock & Dairy Development Department Punjab Jobs 2020
Address: Additional Director of Livestock Chakwal Division.