|Posted on:||17th Jul 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Aug 18, 2017|
|Organization:||HEC Undergraduate Indigenous Scholarships|
Get HEC Undergraduate Indigenous Scholarships 2017 Online Form for Balochistan & FATA. The Higher Education Commission is the familiar organization is inviting the candidates of FATA/ Balochistan to apply for the Undergraduate Indigenous Scholarship is the second phase of Project entitled as "Provision of Higher Education Opportunities for the students Balochistan & FATA (Phase_II)". The candidates who belong to public sectors universities and local applicants who possess the local/domicile of Balochistan/ FATA needs to apply for this scholarship. So, its the wonderful time as well as a wonderful opportunity for all the local as well as for the FATA & Balochistan applicants to avail this opportunity and make your future fruitful and bright. So, after having the information and little introduction now its turn to have a look at its rest of the requirements below.
HEC Indigenous Scholarships 2017 Form Download | hec.go.pk
Educational Criteria: The candidates who have passed the 12 years education with 60% marks in F.A/FS.c/ICS/I.COM/DAE are required to avail this scholarship.
Age Limit: Age of the applicants should be 22 years at the closing date.
Scholarship Program Coverage:
- The authority will afford the tuition fee and other charges include hostel charges up to 60.000 per semester/year.
- Living allowance of Rs. 6000/ per month with an increment of 500 as an annual increment.
- Books allowance includes Rs. 5000/ per annum.
- Traveling allowance worths Rs .5000/ per annum.
- Initial Settlement allowance of Rs. 10.000 will be paid once.
- The scholarship will be awarded on District / Agency quota.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Aptitude Test (Conducted by HEC) scores and academic credentials scores.
- The scholarship distribution ratio will be 50-50 for FATA/Balochistan.
How to Apply for HEC Indigenous Scholarships:
- The applicants who wish to avail this scholarship need to apply simply by downloading the application form from the HEC website as www.hec.edu.pk.
- The duly filled hard copy of application form should be sent with the following documents as educational certificates, attested copy of CNIC, B-Form, Guardian CNIC (below than 18), local domicile and one passport size photographs should be sent to the respective address.
- The applicants have to pay the pay order/bank draft of Rs. 200/ in favor of Director General Finance HEC in HBL Bank given account number.
- The last date for submission of application is August 18, 2017.
- The incomplete and late received application form will not be entertained.
- The authority reserves the right to reject or cancel the process at any stage.
- The candidates who are availing the scholarship formerly in HEC/ Govt ineligible to apply.
HEC Undergraduate Indigenous Scholarships 2017
Address: Sr. Project Manager, Human Resource Development Division, Higher Education Commission, Sector H-09, Islamabad.
Address for Regional Office Quetta: House No. 61-A, Chaman Housing Scheme, Airport Road, Quetta.
Address for Regional Office Peshawar: Phase-V Hayatabad, Peshawar.
Download Application Form: Click Here