|Posted on:||22nd Jan 2018|
|Last Date to Apply:||Feb 18, 2018|
Get HEC Indigenous Scholarship 2018 for Masters/M.Phil Online Form for Balochistan & FATA. The Higher Education Commission is the familiar organization is inviting the candidates of FATA/ Balochistan to apply for the Masters/MPhil Indigenous Scholarship is the second phase of Project entitled as "Provision of Higher Education Opportunities for the students Balochistan & FATA (Phase-II)". The candidates who belong to public sectors universities and local applicants who possess the local/domicile of Balochistan/ FATA needs to apply for this scholarship. So, its the wonderful time as well as a wonderful opportunity for all the local as well as for the FATA & Balochistan applicants to avail this opportunity and make your future fruitful and bright. So, after having the information and little introduction now its turn to have a look at its rest of the requirements below.
HEC Indigenous Scholarships 2018 Form Download | hec.go.pk
Educational Criteria: For Masters, candidates must have completed 14 years education with 50% marks and for MS/MPhil, candidates must have completed 16 years education with at least 60% marks.
Age Limit: Age of the applicants should be 35 years at the closing date.
Scholarship Program Coverage:
- The authority will afford the tuition fee and other charges include hostel charges up to 60.000 per semester/year.
- Living allowance of Rs. 8000/ per month with an increment of 500 as an annual increment.
- Books allowance includes Rs. 6000/ per annum.
- Traveling allowance worths Rs. 5000/ per annum.
- Initial Settlement allowance of Rs. 10,000 will be paid once.
- The scholarship will be awarded on District / Agency quota.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Aptitude Test (Conducted by HEC) scores and academic credentials scores.
- The scholarship distribution ratio will be 50-50 for FATA/Balochistan.
How to Apply for HEC Indigenous Scholarships:
- The applicants who wish to avail this scholarship need to apply online through HEC website eportal.hec.gov.pk/bfap.
- The last date for submission of application is February 18, 2018.
- Only online applications will be entertained for the selection procedure.
- The authority reserves the right to reject or cancel the process at any stage.
- The candidates who are availing the scholarship formerly in HEC/ Govt ineligible to apply.
HEC Masters/MPhil Indigenous Scholarships 2018
To Apply Online: Click Here
Address: Sr. Project Manager, Human Resource Development Division, Higher Education Commission, Sector H-09, Islamabad.
Address for Regional Office Quetta: House No. 61-A, Chaman Housing Scheme, Airport Road, Quetta.
Address for Regional Office Peshawar: Phase-V Hayatabad, Peshawar.