Here on 16th August, 2016 we provide you Health Department Gujranwala Jobs 2016 for Charge Nurse and Junior Technician. Jobs in Health Department Gujranwala are available and it is looking to recruit following positions at different health centers and hospitals working in Gujranwala district for which it invites applications from the well educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the vacant posts of (Assistant Anamologist, Charge Nurse, Junior Technician Vaccinator, Junior Technician Sanitary Inspector, Junior Technician CDC Supervisor, Junior Technician Dispenser and Sanitary Patrol Female). Department has set 5% quota for minorities, 15% quota for female, 20% quota for government employees and 3% quota for disable persons, Appointment will be done on purely contract basis initially for three years which is extendable on satisfactory performance as per recruitment policy of Government of Punjab. Candidates willing to apply should possess relevant qualification and experience as per the following eligibility criteria mentioned in the following image posted below and according to the criteria candidates having any of the following degrees with relevant diplomas and experience are eligible to apply and required degrees are Bachelors OR Intermediate OR Matric. So, only such candidates meeting criteria should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
Health Department Gujranwala Jobs 2016 for Charge Nurse and Junior Technician
- Assistant Anamologist
- Charge Nurse
- Junior Technician Vaccinator
- Junior Technician Sanitary Inspector
- Junior Technician CDC Supervisor
- Junior Technician Dispenser
- Sanitary Patrol Female
How To Apply:
- Applications written on plain paper along with attested copies of all relevant documents such as educational certificate, experience certificate, diplomas, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Incomplete applications or received after due date shall not be entertained.
- Last date for submission of application is 05th September, 2016.
- Position applied for should be mentioned on the application.
- Government employees should apply through proper channel.
- Interviews will be held as per the schedule mentioned in the following for which no separate call letter will be issued.
- No TA/DA is admissible to the candidates for appearance for the interview.
- Candidates are advised to bring original documents at the time of interview. For more Government Jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
Health Department Gujranwala Jobs 2016
Address: Executive District Officer Health, Gujranwala.