Jobs are vacant in Health Department Balochistan, Quetta. Health Department Balochistan Quetta Jobs 2014 B-09 to B-01 Male & Female. Health Department is going to hire staff for the medical centers of Quetta district on purely contract basis and candidates having only Quetta Domicile are eligible to apply. Health Department is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking, self motivated, determined and well disciplined individuals for the vacant positions such as (Lady Health Visitor, Family Medical Technician, Sanitary Inspector, Compounder, Health Excelary, BCG Technician and etc). Those candidates who desire to apply for the vacant positions must have qualification and maximum experience in the relevant filed according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned in the image, should submit their applications and be a part of well reputed department. It is good opportunity for all those who have higher qualifications and they wanted to work in such type of Government department, so feel free to apply for the vacant positions.
- Lady Health Visitor (B-09)
- Family Medical Technician (B-09)
- Sanitary Inspector (B-06)
- Compounder (B-06)
- Health Excelary (B-06)
- BCG Technician (B-06)
- Electrician (B-08)
- Sanitary Supervisor (B-05)
- Vaccinator (B-05)
- Lady Vaccinator (B-05)
- Driver (B-04)
- Generator Driver (B-04)
- Nursing Assistant (B-04)
- Chowkidar (B-01)
- Midwife (B-02)
- Naib Qasid (B-01)
- Sanitary Patrol (B-01)
- Sweeper (B-01)
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates should submit their applications along with attested photocopies of all relevant documents such as educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs on the following address given below.
- Last date for submission of application is 18th December, 2014.
- Application received incomplete or after last date will not be entertained.
- Candidates are requested to mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Only shortlisted and eligible candidates will be called for test / interview and no TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test / interview.
- Candidates have to bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our website JobsAlert.pk for latest jobs.
Last Date to Apply: 18th December, 2014.
Address: Office of District Nazim Health, Quetta.