Jobs are vacant in Garrison Human Resource Development, Okara Cantt. Garrison Human Resource Development Centre Jobs 2014 Assistant, LDC & UDC. Garrison HR Development Centre is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking, self motivated, determined and well disciplined individuals for the vacant positions such as (Computer Assistant (BPS-14), UDC (BPS-09) and LDC (BPS-07)). Appointment of the above mentioned vacant position is on contract basis and it is extendable on satisfactory performance and citizen of Pakistan having valid domicile and CNIC are eligible to apply. Those candidates who desire to apply for the vacant positions must have qualification and maximum experience in the relevant filed according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned in the image, should submit their applications and be a part of well reputed department. It is good opportunity for all those who have higher qualifications and they wanted to work in such type of Government department, so feel free to apply for the vacant positions.
- Computer Assistant (BPS-14)
- UDC (BPS-09)
- LDC (BPS-07)
How To Apply:
- Applications along with attested photocopies of all relevant documents such as educational certificate, diplomas, CNIC, domicile and recent photograph should reach on the following address given below.
- Last date for submission of application form is 20th December, 2014.
- Application received incomplete or after last date will not be entertained.
- Candidates are requested to mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Test for the vacant positions will be held on 24th December and interviews will be held on 26th December, 2014 and no TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test / interview.
- Candidates have to bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our website JobsAlert.pk for latest jobs.
Last Date to Apply: 20th December, 2014.
Test Date: 24th December, 2014.
Interview Date: 26th December, 2014.
Address: Garrison Human Resource Development Centre, Okara Cantt.