Jobs opportunities are vacant in Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC), Government of Pakistan, Islamabad. FPSC Jobs 2014 October Latest Advertisements Apply Online. FPSC Jobs are available for the citizens of Pakistan. Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hard working, self motivated, determined, dynamic, professionals and well disciplined staff for different vacant positions in different department which comes under Government of Pakistan. The complete list of vacant position is given below and candidates from all over the Pakistan having Pakistani nationality fulfilling the eligibility criteria given in the image posted below are liable to apply for the vacant positions. These vacant positions are in those departments which come under Government of Pakistan. Selection for the above mentioned vacant positions is going to held under FPSC. FPSC was established by Federal Government for the purpose of selection of candidates for different positions on purely merit basis. FPSC will conduct test and interviews for the following mentioned vacant positions. Those who are interested and willing to apply for the job must have maximum qualification and experience in the relevant field and candidates are requested to read eligibility criteria carefully before apply for the vacant position.
Ministry of Textile Industry:
- Director (BS-19)
Federal Directorate of Education, Islamabad:
- Four Assistant Professors (Female) (BS-18)
- Five Assistant Professors (Male) (BS-18)
Ministry of Defence:
- Eight Assistant Naval Store Officers (BS-16)
- Assistant Manager (WORKS) (BS-16)
Central Directorate of National Savings, Finance Division:
- Computer Operator
- Forty Three Assistant Directors
- Eighty Two National Savings Officers
Ministry Of Law Justice and Human Rights:
- Research Officer
Ministry of Interior & Narcotics Control (Anti Narcotics Force):
- Three Assistant Directors
- Three Inspectors
- Six Inspector (Legal)
Directorate of Federal Government Educational Institutions:
- Four Subject Specialists (Female)
Ministry of Defence:
- Staff Officer-III (STAT)
Department of Communication Security, Cabinet Division:
- Assistant Communication Security Officer
- Communication Security Officer
How To Apply:
Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria mention in the image posted below, should submit their applications and be a part of this well renowned government department and make their future brighter. Interested applicants who meet the skill and competency requirements outlined above and desire to become a part of a well reputed department must apply for the vacant jobs by following different steps given below.
- Candidates have to deposit examination fee Rs. 300/- for BS-16 & 17, Rs. 750/- for BS-18, Rs. 1200/- for BS-19 and RS. 1500/- for above in favour of FPSC in in the nearest Government treasury or in a branch of National Bank of Pakistan or in a State Treasury authorized to transact business on behalf of Government.
- After fee deposit candidates may apply for the vacant positions via online at the official website of FPSC or at the following link given below.
- If any applicants who do not have access to internet facility, are allowed to submit their applications addressed to Secretary FPSC on plain paper with full details.
- Last date for submission of application is 27th October, 2014.
- Candidates have mention Bank Receipt number in the online application form.
- Candidates have to produce original receipt at the time of Test, Interview / Viva Voce and without it candidates will not be allowed to appear in the test, interview / Viva voce.
- Roll No. Slips will be available at the official website of PPSC and after exam shortlisted candidates will appear for interview along with all original documents.
- FPSC will conduct test from 21st December, 2014.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to any candidate for appearing in test / interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our website JobsAlert.pk for latest jobs.
Last date to Apply: 27th October, 2014.
Address: (Secretary) Federal Public Service Commission, Aga Khan Road, F-5/1, Islamabad.
To Apply Online: Click Here