Here at this job platform I am going to throw light on a recent job offer from Food Directorate KPK Jobs 2016 for Jr Clerk NTS Test & Sample Paper. The applications are invited recently from the well known Govt of KPK’ Food Directorate, Food Department is currently looking to hire the most eligible, adroit, caliber and capable applicants are needed to fill the two posts which are entitled as Junior Clerk (BPS-11) & Foodgrain Supervisor (BPS-07) are the vacant situations which needs to be filled by the applicants before due date. As, i have kept the job before you to view now let’s have a look on its eligibility criteria as for both posts the applicants will be having the Matric qualification with a typing speed of 30wpm is required to apply for Sr No,1 expertise as for the 2nd post there is no any expertise needed to hold this post. Age limit should be 18 to 30 years. These posts are vacant for different zones as Zone,1,2,3,4 Female Quota, Disable Quota and on merit basis the selection will be done for these posts. Attractive salary package will be given to the applicants with perfect atmosphere to work. Now, i will let you know about its applying criteria below.
For Current NTS Jobs: Click Here
Food Directorate KPK Jobs 2016Employment Offers
- Junior Clerk BPS-11
- Foodgrain Supervisor
How to Apply:
- Interested and willing applicants who wishes to apply needs to download the application form from the NTS website as www.nts.org.pk along with deposit slip too.
- The applicants have to pay the test processing fee as Rs.450/ in UB, HBL, ABL & MCB Banks respectively.
- Duly filled application form should be sent along with attested copies of educational and experience certificates and deposit slip should reach at the said address.
- Last date for applying is 26th October 2016.
- Late received and those of incomplete forms will stand rejected.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- NTS will serve only for Screening Test/Shortlisting Test whereas Post test will be taken by the authority itself.
- Selected applicants will be hired to work anywhere within KPK.
- Govt/Semi govt employees are required to apply through proper channel.
- The competent authority is having the right to cancel the process with assigning any valid reason, cab accept or reject any or all application and the number of posts can be increased or decreased.
- So, stay tuned for more attractive jobs with this page.
Food Directorate KPK Jobs 2016
Address: National Testing Service 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.[download id=”1049″]