Federal Govt Cabinet Division Jobs 2015 Career Opportunities are available for the Pakistani Nationals. Cabinet Division is looking to hire staff for one of its department Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA) and due to this it is seeking for highly educated, talented, committed and well disciplined candidates for the following vacant position such as (Member (Finance). The recruitment will be made on contract basis and duration of contract will be two years and it is extendable on for further years on satisfactory performance. Applicants willing to apply should possess qualification and experience according to the criteria mentioned in the image posted below. It is golden chance for all those who have maximum experience of working in any reputed firm at higher level.
How To Apply:
- Applicants meeting criteria are suggested to send copy of CV, degrees and recent photograph on the following address given below.
- Last date for submission of application is 25th March, 2015.
- Applicants should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Applications received incomplete or after last date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and No TA/DA will be given.
- Applicants should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for further updates.
Address: Cabinet Division, Cabinet Secretariat, Islamabad.