Here in the following you will be having the latest career offer from Expanded Program on Immunization Gilgit Baltistan Jobs 2017 March Add. Applications are being offered under PSDP Developmental Scheme Titled “Expanded Program on Immunization Gilgit Baltistan” is seeking to appoint the well disciplined, caliber and adroit applicants are required to apply for the following posts which include (M&E Officer, District EPI Coordinator, Surveillance Coordinator, Training Coordinator/Provincial Technical Officer, Health Education Officer, Statistical Officer, Accounts Officer, Store Officer, Administrative Officer, Media Production Specialist, Transport Superintendent, Data Managers, Store Keeper, UDC/Cashier, Vaccinator’s, Driver, Generator Operator, Packer, Helper and Chowkidar) are the posts which needs to be filled by the applicants. Applicants will be appointed in different stations. Attractive salary package will be given to the applicants. Appointment will be made on contract basis for the period of 1 year which will be extended further on satisfactory performance of the applicants. Now, I will let you know about it’s further details below.
Overall qualification which is required for these posts include MBBS, Masters, MS.c, M.com, MBA, BBA, Graduate, Relevant Diploma, Intermediate, Middle, Primary. All the degrees should be recognized by PMDC and the applicants should be having the relevant expertise are needed to apply for such posts.
For Current Govt Jobs: Click Here
Expanded Program on Immunization Jobs in Gilgit Baltistan 2017 Current Offers
- M&E Officer
- District EPI Coordinator
- Surveillance Coordinator
- Training Coordinator/Provincial Technical Officer
- Health Education Officer
- Statistical Officer
- Accounts Officer
- Store Officer
- Administrative Officer
- Media Production Specialist
- Transport Superintendent
- Data Managers
- Store Keepe
- Generator Operator
How to Apply for Expanded Program on Immunization Gilgit Baltistan Jobs:
- Applicants are required to apply by sending the application accompanied with copies of educational and experience certificates, domicile and a fresh passport size photograph should reach at the said address.
- Last date for applying is 18th April 2017.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants for interview.
- Original documents should be produced at the time of interview.
- Applications received incomplete or after closing date will not be entertained.
- Candidates serving in Govt and Semi Govt departments are required to apply through proper channel.
- Number of posts can be increased or decreased.
Expanded Program on Immunization Gilgit Baltistan Jobs 2017
Address: Director, EPI Gilgit Baltistan.