Here in the following i am going to enlist the latest job offer from Directorate General Civil Defence Abbottabad Jobs 2016 NTS Form Download. For all the willing and interested applicants its the wonderful opportunity offered from Directorate of Civil Defence, Ministry of Interior which is having the career opportunity in the Civil Defence Training Centre Abbottabad is in search of energetic, dynamic, caliber and capable applicants are required to apply for the posts of Commandant, Instructor, Platoon Commander, Superintendent, Junior Instructor, Computer Operator, Drill Instructor, LDC, B.D Technician, Demonstrator, Chowkidar, Mali and Farash are the posts which needs to be filled by the applicants with overall qualification of Graduation, BA, BS.c.BCS, Matric, Primary with relevant expertise are required to apply for these posts. Age limit should be 18-25 and 32 years is needed for such jobs. Appointment will be done on contract basis and will remain continue till the completion of the project. NTS is authorized to conduct the test for these posts. Attractive salary package will be given to the applicants with brilliant atmosphere is required. So, after having such details now let’s have a look on its applying criteria.
For Latest NTS Jobs: Click Here
Directorate General Civil Defence Abbottabad Jobs 2016 Current Vacancies
- Platoon Commander
- Junior Instructor
- Computer Operator
- Drill Instructor
- Lower Division Clerk
- B.D Technician
How to Apply for Directorate General Civil Defence Jobs:
- All the interested and willing applicants are required to apply by downloading the application form and deposit slip for Sr No, 1 to 9 Form “A” whereas for Sr No, 10 to 13 Form “B” can be accessed from the NTS Website.
- Applicants applying for Sr No 1 to 9 needs to send the application with paid deposit slip should reach at the NTS Headquarter.
- For Sr No, 10 to 13 send the application along with attested copies of educational and experience certificates should be sent to the said address.
- For the posts of Driver, Naib Qasid, Frash, Mali and Chowkidar are exempted from fees payment.
- Last date for applying is 28th November 2016.
- Test Fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be rejected.
- Government employees should apply through proper channel with NOC letter.
- Information about Roll Number & NTS test date and timing will be dispatched at official site of NTS before one week of NTS test.
- By hand submission of application will not be entertained.
- Applicants who does not fulfill the criteria of the post will not be eligible to apply.
Directorate General Civil Defence Abbottabad Jobs 2016
Address: National Testing Service 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.