|Posted on:||5th Jun 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||20 Jun 2016|
|Organization:||Directorate General Agriculture Research|
Here i am going to showcase a fresh job opportunity for the applicants of Sindh from Directorate General Agriculture Research Tandojam Jobs June 2016 Walk In Interview. The Directorate General Agriculture Research Sindh, Tandojam is recently looking to hire the well educated, eligible and adroit applicants for their project named "Reclamation of Saline Soil through Effective Measures" ADP#02 & "Development of Technology for Hybrid Seed Production in Sindh ADP#06 are the names of the project which needs the services of eligible and suitable applicants for the Research Fellows to carry out the research work for these ADP's 02 and 06. The prime aim of ADP#02 is to manage the salt affected soil and also conduct the research on it whereas the main reason for ADP#06 is to hybrid the seed production for Cotton, Rice and Sunflower. The project is initially going on in various district of Sindh such as Shikarpur, Khairpur, Badin and Mirpurkhas namely. The applicants will be hired on temporary basis to apply the conduct the research for a specific period. Attractive salary package will be handed over to the applicants. So, guys, who possess the domicile of Sindh tap to this job and apply as soon as possible. Now, let's have a look on its further details heading wise.
Directorate General Agriculture Research Tandojam Jobs June 2016 Walk In Interview
- Research Fellow For ADP #02
- Research Fellow ADP# 06
Educational & Experience Requirements: For Research Fellow ADP #02 the eligibility criteria includes MS.c, BS.c (hons) in (Soil Science / Agronomy) and the preference will be given to the applicants who are having the touch qualification in soil lines whereas for the next ADP#06 the qualification includes MS.c (Agriculture ) (Hons in Plant Breeding Genetic Line) and BS.c degree which should be recognized by HEC with two years experience in plant breeding is required.
Age Limit: Age of the applicants for Sr No, 1 should be 25 to 30 years and for Sr No.2 the age limit should be 30-40 years.
How to Apply:
- Interested and willing applicants who wishes to be the part of this temporary employment are required visit for the walk in interview along with carrying the original educational and experience certificates, CNIC, Domicile , PRC and 3 latest passport size photographs should be produced at the time of interview.
- The interview will be conducted on 20th June 2016.
- The domicile holders of Sindh are eligible to come for the interview.
- Preference will be given to those applicants who belong to the targeted district of projects.
- No TA/DA will be given at the time of interview.
- The fellowship may be terminated at any time before expiry date of the project without assigning any reason.
Directorate General Agriculture Research Tandojam Jobs 2016
Interview Venue: Office of the Director General, Agriculture Research Sindh, Tandojam.