NTS (National Testing Service) has Announced Cultural Exchange Scholarships Program Year 2014. Government of Pakistan Ministry of Inter Provincial Coordination (IPC Division)
Last Date for Submission of Applications : Monday, 28th October, 2013
Test Date : Sunday, 17th November, 2013
The candidates must have completed Sixteen Years Education that is MA / MSc OR must hold four (04) years B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture , B.Sc (Engg), BCS (Hons), MBBS in the relevant field.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Maximum age limit is 35 years on the closing date of applications.
- Applicants having more than one second division in their academic career are not eligible to apply.
- Attested copies of each supporting document (Matric to onward) including domicile certificate, must be sent with the application. The professional degree holders B.Sc Engg / MBBS, B.Sc(Hons) Agriculture should submit detailed marks certificate of each year.
- The scholarships are awarded on merit determined on the basis of NTS Test score, observing Provincial/ Regional quota.
- The candidates will have to take Language Course of the respective country (if applicable).
- Students awaiting results are not eligible to apply.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Application forms and online deposit slips are available on our website www.nts.org.pk
- Applications must be received by NTS not later than 28-10-2013.
- NTS will not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent through post.
- Please deposit online through the prescribed deposit slip in the online branches of ABL, UBL, MCB or HBL. Application form and online deposit slip are available on NTS website.
- Candidates are required to send their applications to NTS Headquarters, Islamabad on prescribed forms along with online deposit slip (original).
- Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phone to the examination center.
- Deposited amount is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
Cultural Exchange Scholarships Program 2014 IPC Division