Tap this page for Civil Court Mandi Bahauddin Jobs 2021 Application Form Download Online from http://mbdin.dc.lhc.gov.pk which is the official website developed for the Civil Court Mandi Bahauddin. Jobs are vacant in Civil Courts Mandi Bahauddin are available for the local residents of Mandi Bahauddin having valid domicile of the same district.
Jobs in Civil Court Mandi Bahauddin to apply are (Process Server (BPS-07) (12 Posts), Sweeper (BPS-03) (01 Post)). Recruitment of this post will be held on a contract basis and the duration of the contract is extendable on satisfactory performance. Those who are interested and willing to apply for the vacant job in Civil Court must have the qualification and maximum experience in the relevant field according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below.
According to the criteria, Matric 2nd Division is required to apply for Sr. No. 1 and Middle pass can apply for the post at Sr. No. 2 and the age of the applicant should be between 18 to 25 years. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned in the image posted below, should submit their applications and be a part of this well-renowned department. It is a golden chance for all those who have a qualification and they are looking for to have a good job in such type of government department, so feel free to apply for this job.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Civil Court Mandi Bahauddin Jobs Application Form Download 2021 Online
- Process Server (BPS-07) (12 Positions)
- Sweeper (BPS-03) (01 Position)
How To Apply for Civil Court Mandi Bahauddin Jobs:
- Applicants may download an application form from www.mbdin.dc.lhc.gov.pk.
- Application Form along with attested copies of educational certificate
- Last date for Submission of Application forms is April 30, 2021.
- List of eligible candidates will be available soon.
- The Test / Interview will be held as per the schedule mentioned in the following image.
- No TA/DA will be paid for test/interview.
Civil Court Mandi Bahauddin Jobs 2021
Application Form Will Be Available Soon
Address: Civil Court Mandi Bahauddin, Punjab.