Here at this page, we’ll provide you Civil Court DG Khan Job Opportunities 2017 June Advertisement. Jobs in Civil Court DG Khan are available and applications are invited from the educated, skilled and experienced candidates holding DG Khan domiciled for the following 50 positions of Process Server. Appointments will be done on contract basis, initially for one year which is extendable on satisfactory performance. Interested candidates wanted to apply should hold a qualification as per the criteria mentioned in the following image and according to the criteria candidates holding a qualification at least Matriculation in 2nd Division from any recognized board and age should be 18 to 25 years. So, viewers take advantage of this opportunity and apply as soon as possible to make your future successful because once you selected here you’ll be able to earn salary package Rs. 20000 or above. Now, for interested candidates, we’ll discuss how to apply procedure for the vacant positions.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Civil Court DG Khan Jobs 2017 Application Form Download Online
- Process Server
How To Apply for Civil Court DG Khan:
- Applicants may download an application form from the official site of DG Khan DC.
- Applications along with attested copies of all relevant documents such as an educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, Domicile and recent photographs should reach on the following address given below.
- The last date for submission of application is July 08, 2017.
- Applications received incomplete or after the last date will not be entertained.
- Candidates are suggested to mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Test / Interview will be held according to the schedule mentioned in the image posted below.
- No Traveling Allowance / Dearness Allowance will be paid to any candidate.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for further updates.
Civil Court Jobs 2017
Address: Office of Senior Civil Judge DG Khan.