|Posted on:||9th Dec 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||Dec 26, 2016|
|Organization:||Civil Aviation Authority|
Today at this job page you will be having the latest job offer from Civil Aviation Authority Balochistan Jobs Dec 2016 Career Offers. Civil Aviation Authority which is a most well known authority is held responsible for checking out the safety of the airlines of Pakistan and is federally renowned and offers jobs for Masters to Matric level as now its is inviting the applicants to get employed here. Applications are being offered from the Civil Aviation Authority, Pakistan to run the operation of MI-17 Helicopter of Govt of Balochistan is seeking and looking to hire the well disciplined, caliber and capable applicants are required to apply for the following posts which includes Chief Pilot/Instructor, Co Pilots/Captain, Chief Engineer, Deputy Chief Engineer, Maintenance Supervisor, Airframe Technician, Engine Mechanic, Electrician, Instrument Mechanic, Radio Technician and Store Officer are the posts which needs to be filled by the applicants with overall qualification of B.E & FS.c along with CAA Course in each discipline is required to apply and the applicants should be having the flying expertise of Helicopter is needed and is mandatory to be had by the applicants. Age limit should be 55, 50, 30-55 years is required. Attractive pay package will be given to the applicants with fringe benefits and growth offers. Preference will be given to those applicants who are having the flying experience of M-17 Helicopter. Now, have a look on its applying criteria below.
For More CAA Jobs: Click Here
CAA Pakistan Jobs 2016 Govt of Balochistan
- Chief Pilot/Instructor
- Co Pilots/Captain
- Chief Engineer
- Deputy Chief Engineer
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Airframe Technician
- Engine Mechanic
- Instrument Mechanic
- Radio Technician
- Store Officer
How to Apply for CAA Jobs:
- Applicants who are having the will to join this authority are required to apply sending the CV along with attested copies of educational and experience certificates, CNIC, and 3 passport size photographs should reach at the said address.
- Last date for applying is 26th December 2016.
- Late received applications and those of incomplete one will stand rejected.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- Final selection will be made on security clearance form the concerned agencies.
- Decision of Govt would be final.
- Pilot retired and dismissed from Civil/Defence Services on account of disciplinary conduct or in efficiency will not be eligible to apply.
- Pilots who are having the major record of accidents and incidents while flying helicopters will not be eligible to apply.
- Govt & Semi Govt employees should apply through proper channel by submitting the NOC from the respective department.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants.
Civil Aviation Authority Balochistan Jobs 2016
Address: Secretary Services-01 Office Block No, 01 S&GAD, Civil Secretariat,Quetta.