Camel Breeding & Research Station Bhakkar Jobs 2016 For BS-5 to BS-11
Here at this well known and reputed job page you will have a job opportunity update from Camel Breeding & Research Station Bhakkar Jobs 2016 For BS-01 to BS-11. The applications are being invited from the Camel breeding & Research Station Bhakkar is currently seeking to recruit the applicants for the number of the jobs for which the service of eligible, adroit, caliber and well disciplined applicants are required to apply for the number of the posts which includes Laboratory Technician, Field Assistant, Electrician, Mechanic and Tractor Driver are the vacancies which needs to be filled by the applicants right at the moment before due date. The eligibility criteria for all of these post includes Matric for Sr No,1 & 2 with Laboratory Technician Diploma along with 3 years expertise for Sr No,1 and for Sr No,2 the Matric should be done along with Field Assistant Course passed from Agriculture University Faisalabad and the applicants for rest of the three posts the applicants should be literate with relevant Electrician course, Driving expertise and relevant expertise are needed to apply. Age limit should be 18 to 28 year for Sr No,1 and 18 to 25 years is needed for this post. Appointment will be done on contract basis for the period of 5 years basis. So, after having these details now let’s have a look on its applying criteria below.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Camel Breeding & Research Station Bhakkar Jobs 2016 Govt of Punjab
- Laboratory Technician
- Field Assistant
- Tractor Driver
How to Apply:
- Willing applicants who are going to apply have to send the handwritten application with copies of educational and experience certificates, CNIC, Domicile, Disability Certificate should reach at the mentioned address.
- Last date for applying is 20th October 2016.
- Late received and those of incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Applicants will be called for interview after the observation of all documents.
- At the time of interview original documents should be brought.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- Separate call letter will be issued for interview to each shortlisted applicants.
- The number of the posts can be increased or decreased.
- No TA./DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- Recruitment of the late received applications will be considered in the light of Recruitment Committe.
- So guys, stay in touch with this jobs for bundles of jobs everyday every morning.
Camel Breeding & Research Station Bhakkar Jobs 2016
Address: Superintendent, Camel Breeding & Research Station, Bhakkar.
- Forest Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa |
- 13 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Feb 04, 2022
- BISE Sargodha Board |
- 05 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Feb 04, 2022
- National Logistics Cell |
- 20 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Feb 04, 2021
- Forest Department |
- 9 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Feb 10, 2022
- Public Sector Organization |
- 1 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Feb 09, 2022