Here at this job page i am in nexus with you to showcase a job from CAA Pakistan Jobs May 2016 Apply Online Latest Advertisement. The Civil Aviation Authority is the Govt and Federal Govt authority which s recently looking to appoint the highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the following position such as Joint Director Project Management, Deputy Director Civil, Deputy Director Electrical / Mechanical, Deputy Director Finance, Assistant Director Civil, Assistant Director Electrical / Mechanical, Civil Supervisor, Civil Draftsman, Electrical / Mechanical Supervisor and Accountant are required to apply for these all vacancies. The job is on contract basis for two years which can leads to further extension on the satisfactory performance of the applicants. huge expertise are required with relevant field skills in order to apply for these jobs. Attractive salary packages will be handed over to the applicants for these wonderful jobs. So, after having such beautiful description regarding these awesome opportunities one must be able to ameliorate while applying after reading. Now, let’s have a look on its applying criteria plus its educational and experience requirements.
CAA Pakistan Jobs May 2016 Apply Online Latest Advertisement
- Joint Director Project Management
- Deputy Director Civil
- Deputy Director Electrical / Mechanical
- Deputy Director Finance
- Assistant Director Civil
- Assistant Director Electrical / Mechanical
- Civil Supervisor
- Civil Draftsman
- Electrical / Mechanical Supervisor
Educational & Experience Requirements: As education is necessary for all the jobs with the relevant expertise similarly this job requires different degree with respect to the each designation. So overall qualification which is required for all these vacancies includes Bachelor’s degree in Civil, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering, M.com, ICMA/CA/ACCA/MBA Finance and Diploma of Associates is required which should be recognized by HEC institutes and the applicants must possess the PEC Registration also is mandatory for all these job. Beside education and relevant field expertise are also required with computer skills, MS, EXCEL working experience and rest of the bundle of experiences are required to hold these jobs.
Age limit: Age of the applicants should be 45 , 40 and maximum 33 years age is required for all these posts as mentioned infront of each job the age limit.
How to Apply:
- Interested and willing applicants are required to submit their application via online at the official site of CAA Pakistan or through web link given below.
- Duly printed and completely filled online application form should be submitted along with C.V, CNIC copy, educational and experience certificates,2 passport size photographs should be sent to the mentioned address.
- Last date for applying is 6th June 2016.
- The applicants have to deposit the Rs. 1000/ for Sr No,1 to 6 whereas for 7 to 10 Rs.600 should be paid in Allied bank through Online Transfer Facility in favor of HQCAA.
- Applicants have to send the separate application for more that one post.
- Separate call letter will be issued to the applicants for test and interview.
- Incomplete applications or received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Candidates from Government / Semi Government sector should apply through proper channel by providing the NOC from their parent department.
- No TA/DA is admissible for appearing in selection procedure.
CAA Pakistan Jobs 2016
Address: Additional Director HR (TM), Headquarters Civil Aviation Authority, Terminal-I, Jinnah International Airport, Karachi.
To Apply Online: