Today at this job platform you will reel the awesome job offer from CAA Jobs 2016 Project Director Civil Aviation Authority Online Form. The Civil Aviation Authority of Pakistan is the Government as well as Federal Govt part which is recently looking for the eligible, caliber, well disciplined and energetic applicants are required to apply for the post of Project Director (EG-09) is the current post which is vacant and is looking for such applicants to fill this post. Appointment will doe on contract basis for the period of one year which can be extended further on the satisfactory performance of the applicants. The eligibility criteria which is required for this post includes B.E/BS.c.BS in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering with 2nd Division from the HEC recognized university along with 25 years experience is required overall along with that the 10 years expertise should be within the Mega Project Handling and full grip on its Rules and Regulations is required. Age limit should be maximum 57 years. Attractive salary packages will be given to the applicants. So, after having these details let’s have a look on its applying criteria below.
For More CAA Jobs: Click Here
CAA Jobs 2016 Career Opportunities
- Project Director
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates should submit their application via online at the official site of CAA Pakistan which is www.caapakistan.com.pk or through web link given below.
- Duly filled application while filling should be uploaded with the copies of educational and experience certificates, DMC’s, recent passport size photographs and if any extra or additional certificates should be uploaded with the form and then the applicants should submitted before the due date.
- Last date for submission of application is 11th November 2016.
- Candidates from Government / Semi Government sector should apply through proper channel by providing the NOC from their parent department.
- No TA/DA is admissible for appearing in selection procedure.
- At the time of interview original documents should be produced.
- Any information if found wrong at any stage so the applicants will be dismissed from the candidature.
- The application without uploading the documents online will not be entertained.
- The applicants will have to serve anywhere within Pakistan.
- At the time of joining the selected candidates have to verify their documents through HEC/IBCC.
- Test and Interview will be held in Karachi, Peshawar, Lahore, Islamabad and Quetta.
- So, stay tuned with this page for more jobs and be the part of this job page ever to get bundles of jobs.
CAA Jobs 2016
Address: Additional Director HR (TM), Headquarters Civil Aviation Authority, Terminal-I, Jinnah International Airport, Karachi.
To Apply Online: