Here at this page we’ll provide you British High Commission Jobs in Islamabad 2015 Application Form. Jobs in British High Commission Islamabad are available and applications are invited from the well educated, experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the following position such as (Plant Engineer). Candidates willing to apply should posses qualification Intermediate (FSC) and 2nd Class Boiler Engineer Competence Certificate and at least 3 years working experience after obtaining 2nd class boiler engineer competence certificate. Only eligible candidates should apply for the vacant positions otherwise applications will be out of selection procedure without any notification.
British High Commission Jobs in Islamabad 2015 Application Form
How To Apply:
- Applicants are required to download application form from the official site of British High Commission or it can be obtained from the following web link given below.
- Duly filled application containing all required documents should be submitted via email or post on the following address given below.
- Last date for submission of application is 07th June, 2015.
- Applicants should mention clearly the position applied for in the subject line of email or on the envelope.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and no telephone enquires will be dealt with.
- The appointment will be subject to Police Verification and other checks including references, educational and professional.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for further updates.
Address: HR British High Commission Diplomatic Enclave, PO Box 122, Ramna 5, Islamabad.
Email Address: [email protected][download id=”277″]