Jobs are vacant in Project Management Unit of Land Records Management & Information Systems, Board of Revenue, Government of Punjab, Lahore. Board of Revenue Punjab Jobs 2014 Provincial Network & System Manager. Board of Revenue is seeking for highly qualified, very experienced, promising, dynamic, self driven, innovative, and committed candidate for the vacant position such as (Provincial Network / System Manager). Total number of vacant position is 1 and appointment of the above mentioned vacant position is on contract basis and candidates having Punjab domicile are eligible to apply. Those candidates who are willing to apply for the vacant position must have qualification and maximum experience in the relevant filed according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned in the image, should submit their applications and be a part of well reputed department. It is good opportunity for all those who have higher qualifications and they wanted to work in such type of Government Department, so feel free to apply for the vacant position.
- Provincial Network / System Manager
Candidates must possess qualification Bachelors (4 years) OR Masters in IT / Computer Sciences / Electronics (2nd Division) from HEC recognized university / institution and must have CCNA certificate.
Candidates must have at least 4 years experience of design, installation and maintenance of Local and Wide Area Networks (LAN / WAN) and must have at least 3 years operational experience of networks having at least 100 nodes at LAN and 20 Nodes at WAN in any OLTP environment at a local or foreign Organization of good repute.
Candidates must have minimum age 25 years and maximum age 35 years.
How To Apply:
Interested applicants who meet the skills and competency requirements outlined in the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below and desire to become a part of well renowned Department, must submit application by following different steps given below.
- Interested candidates may submit their applications along with detailed CV, attested copies of all relevant documents such as educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, domicile and one recent passport size photograph on the following address given below.
- Last Date to for submission of application is 27th October, 2014.
- Applications received incomplete or after last date will not be entertained.
- Only Shortlisted and eligible candidates will be called for interview and no TA/DA will be admissible to any candidate for appearing in interview.
- Candidates have to bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our website JobsAlert.pk for latest jobs.
Last Date to Apply: 27th October, 2014.
Address: HR Department, PMU-LRMIS, Board of Revenue, Punjab, 57-C-II, Gulberg-III, Lahore.