Here at this page we provide you Bhakkar District Monitoring Officer Jobs May 2016 for Computer Operator. Jobs in the Office of District Monitoring Officer Bhakkar are available and it is looking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the following position such as (Computer Operator). Appointment of above mentioned positions will be done contract basis and duration of contract is extendable on satisfactory performance. Candidates willing to apply should have valid domicile of Bhakkar District and also he should compare himself with the eligibility criteria mentioned in the following image such as candidate should possess qualification Intermediate with at least 2nd Division or equivalent degree from any recognized board and also have at least one year computer diploma from any recognized institute and age of candidate should be between 18 to 25 years and there is five years relaxation in age is available. So, only eligible candidates should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
Bhakkar District Monitoring Officer Jobs May 2016 for Computer Operator
- Computer Operator
How To Apply:
- Applications along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, diplomas, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Government Employees should apply through proper channel.
- Last date for submission of application is 18th May, 2016.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test / interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
Bhakkar District Monitoring Officer Jobs 2016
Address: District Monitoring Office (In front Canal Rest House Darya Khan Road) Bhakkar.