Here at this page i am going to enlist the recent job opportunity from Anti Terrorism Court Rawalpindi Jobs May 2016 For Stenographer BPS-16. The Anti Terrorism Court of Rawalpindi which is responsible to hear the case against terrorists and give imprisoned them is the prime aim of this court is recently looking for the vacant situation of Stenographer to be filled by the applicants who are keen interested to apply for this post are welcome to apply with open arms. The age limit for this post should be 20-30 years and the applicants must be having the domicile of Punjab are eligible to apply. The appointment will be made on temporary basis and after the satisfactory performance of the individuals it can leads to further extension. These are the quite simple and easy requirements for this post if the applicants who wishes to be the part of this court must have a look to this job and than tap to apply before its expiry date. This vacancy contains its test and interview date also so in the next upcoming heading we will throw light on its educational and expertise requirements, and applying criteria also in order to aware our viewers from each and every major and minor details.
Anti Terrorism Court Rawalpindi Jobs May 2016 For Stenographer BPS-16
Educational & Experience Requirements: As for as job is concerned its always needs the education plus experience so the educational requirement for this job includes Graduation from a recognized and reputed university and the applicant must be having the proficiency in Short Hand Typing skills 100 and 140 words per minute are required to be typed.
Age Limit: Age limit should be 20-30 years.
How to Apply:
- Interested applicants are required to submit the handwritten application with supported copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach on the following address given below.
- Last date for applying is 4th June 2016.
- The preference will be given to the experienced individuals.
- Govt employees apply through proper channel.
- The recruitment will be done according to the rules of 2010 Punjab’s Anti Terrorism Court’s (Ministerial Posts Rules).
- Applicants must mention their contact information on the application accurately.
- Applications received after due date and incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
- At the time of interview original documents should be produced.
- So stay in touch with this page for more quality jobs and get employed over there.
- The list of selected applicants will be listed on 7th June 2016.
- Test and interview will be held on 8th June 2016.
Anti Terrorism Court Rawalpindi Jobs 2016
Address: Judge, Anti Terrorism Court-01 Rawalpindi Division, Rawalpindi.