|Posted on:||21st Dec 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Jan 01, 2018|
|Education Required:||Matric, Middle|
|Organization:||Anti Corruption Department|
Tap this page for Anti-Corruption Department Jobs 2018 Rawalpindi Region Latest Vacancies. For the residents of Rawalpindi region, latest job opportunities are announced from the reputed Punjab Government’s Department named as Anti-Corruption Department. As this department is recruiting jobs at Anti Corruption Establishments located in different districts of Punjab and at this page we’ll discuss about the jobs in Anti Corruption Establishment Rawalpindi Region for which applications are invited from the educated, physically fit and well disciplined candidates for the following positions starting from BS-05 to BS-01 such as (Constable/Process Server, Dispatch Rider, Driver, Naib Qasid). Appointments will be held on contract basis as per the recruitment policy of Government of Punjab and candidates from any district of Punjab can apply for these jobs but preference shall be given to the residents of Rawalpindi. Candidates wanted to apply for these jobs are suggested to read the criteria mentioned in the following image or after this paragraph and only eligible candidates should apply as per the how to apply procedure given below.
- For Constable: Matric pass candidates having Height 5’ Feet 7” Inches and Chest 33x34-1/2 measurement holding is eligible to apply.
- For Dispatch Rider: Middle pass candidates having Motorcycle Driving License with 2 years experience as dispatch rider are eligible to apply.
- For Driver: Middle pass candidate having LTV Driving License and 5 years experience are eligible to apply.
- For Naib Qasid: Middle/Primary pass candidates can apply.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Anti Corruption Rawalpindi Jobs 2018 Latest Advertisement
Vacation Positions with Basic Pay Scales:
- Constable/Process Server (BS-05)
- Dispatch Rider (BS-04)
- Driver (BS-04)
- Naib Qasid (BS-01)
How To Apply for Anti-Corruption Department Rawalpindi Jobs:
- Applications along with attested copies of educational certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Incomplete applications or received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Government employees should apply through proper channel.
- The last date for submission of application is January 01, 2018.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview.
Anti Corruption Department Jobs 2018
Address: Director Anti Corruption Establishment Rawalpindi Region House No. 162/2 Adam Jee Road Near Shell Petrol Pump, Rawalpindi Cantt.