|Posted on:||18th Sep 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||Sep 24, 2016|
|Education Required:||ACCA, ACMA, ACA|
|Age Limit:||Location: Pakistan|
Looking for Banking Field Job then tap to this page and have Allied Bank MTA Jobs 2016 Management Trainee Auditors Apply Online. Allied Banking serving Pakistan with best facilities over 70 years and has a major network of 1,050+ real-time online branches and 1000+ ATMs in Pakistan. Currently this top ranked bank invites applications from young accounting professionals for placements in the Bank’s Audit and Risk Review Group in various Auditing functions. Candidates willing to apply against this superb position need to compare themselves with the eligibilities mentioned in the following image and according to the criteria only such candidates are eligible to apply who possess any of the following degree such as (ACCA / ACMA / ACA) from the reputed Institute. If we talk about experience then there is no need of experience but those having relevant experience will be preferred and age of candidate should be maximum 35 years as on September 30, 2016. So, take advantage from this opportunity and apply as soon as possible and make yourself part of reputed Bank of Pakistan.
For More Banking Field Jobs: Click Here
Allied Bank Jobs 2016 MTA Management Trainee Auditors
- Management Trainee Auditors (MTAs)
How To Apply:
- If you fulfill the above mentioned eligibility criteria then you should apply via online at www.abl.com/careers.
- Only online applications will be entertained for selection procedure.
- Last date for submission of application is September 24, 2016.
- Hard copies of CVs by post or through direct emails, or through courier services, as well as phone calls, shall not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidate shall be contacted for interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
Management Trainee Auditors Jobs 2016
To Apply Online: Click Here