Today at this well known job platform you will revel the banking job opportunity from Allied Bank HR Management Trainee Officer Jobs 2016 October Add. One of the marvelous and well recognized and sparkling name in the list of bank in Allied Bank Limited which is having the vast and dense network of its branches is working throughout the world and is currently seeking and looking to hire the applicants for the Human Resource Sector to look after the various relevant works is recently looking to recruit the caliber, eligible, suitable and disciplined applicants are required to apply for the post of Human Resource Management Trainee Officer is the name of the post which needs to be filled by the applicants. For this post the applicants should be having the qualification of Masters in Human Resource Management (MHRM) from the HEC recognized university of Foreign University whereas MBA is required with single Masters in Human Resource Management is required from the HEC recognized university with CGPA of 3.50 in the final examination is required with no any expertise but f the applicants are having the HR Certificate from the HR Organizations is required. ge limit should not be more than 27 years till 30th November 2016. After application submission program candidates only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test and interviews on based of eligibility criteria. After final selection successful candidates shall attend a formal and structured training process which is a combination of classroom and on the job training, before they are placed in their respective roles. So, those who are interested to apply for those we provide complete eligibility criteria and how to apply procedure in the very next heading.
For More Banks Jobs: Click Here
ABL Bank Jobs 2016 Latest Career Offers
- Human Resource Management Trainee Officer
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates fulfilling eligibility criteria may apply via online.
- Only online applications will be entertained for selection procedure.
- Last Date for submission of application is 29th October 2016.
- Hard copies of CVs by post or through direct emails or through courier services as well as phone calls, shall not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
- The bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application form.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. For more quality jobs please stay in touch with us at JobsAlert.pk.