|Posted on:||30th May 2018|
|Last Date to Apply:||Jun 04, 2018|
|Education Required:||Graduation, Matric, Middle|
|Organization:||Tourism and Architecture Department|
|Age Limit:||Location: Muzaffarabad|
Apply for the AJK Tourism and Archaeology Department Jobs 2018 Latest Advertisement. The AJK Tourism and Archaeology Department invite applications from eligible and qualified individuals from possessing valid domicile of Azad Jammu and Kashmir for the following positions announced for a development project named as “Publicity Network in Azad Kashmir Phase-II” and the positions are (Receptionist, Help Line Operator, Driver, Chowkidar). These positions are on contract basis initially for one year and it will continue until the completion of a project. All positions going to be recruit on Open Merit basis and those wanted to apply should possess qualification from Graduation to Matric/Middle with relevant course and experience as per the demand of vacant positions. Now, in the following, you’ll have complete how to apply the procedure for these positions.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
AJK Tourism and Archaeology Department Jobs 2018 Career Opportunities
Vacant Positions with Basic Pay Scales:
- Receptionist (BPS-12)
- Help Line Operator (BPS-12)
- Driver (BPS-05)
- Chowkidar (BPS-01)
How to Apply for AJK Tourism and Archaeology Department Jobs 2018:
- Interested candidates shall submit applications along with 02 latest passport size photographs, attested copies of CNIC, educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC and postal order of Rs. 200/- in favor of Director General Tourism at the below mentioned address.
- Applicant wanted to apply for more than one post then he/she should submit separate applications.
- Incomplete applications or received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Government employees should apply through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for test/interview.
AJK Tourism and Archaeology Department Jobs 2018
Address: Tourism & Archaeology Department Tourism Complex, Chattar Muzaffarabad AJ&K.