Here at this page, you’ll have AJK Forest Department Forest Guard Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria. Jobs in Forest Division Shensa Azad Kashmir are available and it is looking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking, and well-disciplined candidates for the following position such as (Forest Guard B-09).
The appointment of the above-mentioned positions will be done on a pure contract basis and the duration of the contract is extendable on satisfactory performance. Candidates willing to apply should have valid domicile of district AJK and also possess relevant qualifications, skills, and experience as per the eligibility criteria mentioned in the following image.
According to the criteria, the candidate should be Matric / Intermediate pass with Forestry Diploma, and age should be between 18 to 40 years. For interested candidates, we have provided complete how to apply procedure in the very next heading.
AJK Forest Department Jobs 2020 Latest Advertisement
- Forest Guard (B-09)
How To Apply:
- Applications along with attested copies of educational certificates, diplomas, CNIC, Domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 400/- with the application.
- The last date for submission of application is January 02, 2021.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Candidates already working in Government sector should apply through proper channel.
- Only eligible candidates will be called for test/interview via call letter and no TA/DA will be paid during the selection procedure.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of the interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk.
AJK Forest Department Jobs 2020
Address: Forest Department, Poonch Rawalakot.