ABL Risk Management Trainee Associates RMTAs Jobs 2016 Career Offers
Today at this leading job page i am going to enlist the recent job offer from ABL Risk Management Trainee Associates RMTAs Jobs 2016 Career Offers. The Allied Bank Limited is the most popular and trusted bank which is having the major network of 1,050+ real time online branches and 1000+ ATM’s are there to avail the service at any time is having the densely populated service is currently looking to hire the most diligent, caliber, capable and well disciplined applicants are needed to fill the vacant situation of Risk Management Trainee Associate in the banks Risk Management Trainee Group for to carry out its multiple tasks such as Corporate and Financial Institutions Risks, Market & Liquid Risks and Treasury Middle Office and rest of others to take over and for this the young and dynamic applicants are needed currently to fill this vacancy. For to fill this vacant situation the one should be having the Bachelor’s degree in the following disciplines which includes as Bachelors of Science in Accounting & Finance, Economics, Economics & Politics and Mathematics is required. As, fresh candidates are required only but those who possess the little experience relevant to the post will be given preference the most. Age limit should be 25 years till 30th October 2016. Attractive remuneration package will be given with pleasant and comfortable atmosphere to work.So, take advantage from this opportunity and apply as soon as possible and make yourself part of reputed Bank of Pakistan and after having all of these details let’s have a look now on its applying criteria below.
For More Banking Field Jobs: Click Here
Allied Bank Jobs 2016 www.abl.com
- Risk Management Trainee Associates
How to Apply:
- Willing applicants who fulfill the needs of the job are required to apply online from the official site of ABL as www.abl.com/careers or from the given link below.
- Last date for applying is 1st October 2016.
- The applicants have to undergo the shortlisting criteria and after that written test will be conducted and interview will be held after test. Successful candidates will undergo through on job training in a specific classroom before they will be given their respective roles of the jobs.
- Hard copies of CVs by post or through direct emails, or through courier services, as well as phone calls, shall not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidate shall be contacted for interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview.
- Note that the candidates who are having the Bachelor’s degree any of the one should be eligible.
ABL Risk Management Trainee Associates RMTAs Jobs 2016
To Apply Online: Click Here
- Health Department Balochistan |
- 27 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Dec 28, 2022
- District & Session Court Kohlu |
- 1 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Dec 10, 2022
- Population Welfare Department |
- 136 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Dec 19, 2022
- Deputy Commissioner Bannu |
- 4 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Dec 20, 2022
- Federal Directorate of Education Islamabad |
- 696 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Dec 09, 2022