|Last Date to Apply:||Apr 15, 2017|
|Organization:||State Bank of Pakistan|
|Education Required:||Intermediate, Graduation, Post Graduation|
This page is about SBP State Bank of Pakistan Merit Scholarships 2017 Application Form. Applications are being invited from the State Bank of Pakistan is the well known bank which aid in the financial assistance and looks after all the financial system of the country is currently providing the applicants Merit Scholarship Scheme 2016-2017 to the serving/retired and deceased employees (Upto OG-02 Level) children who are studying in intermediate, Graduation and Post Graduation are required to come forward and avail this scholarship as soon as possible without having any difficulty. So, in the below headings I will let you know about its further details.
SBP is abbreviated as State Bank of Pakistan regulates all the credit and financial system of the country on larger scale and is the Govt and Federal Govt recognized bank always offers the enchanting marvelous jobs and scholarship offers to the applicants of Masters to Matric level. Current SBP Scholarship 2017 is announced today which can be examined from this page.
SBP Merit Scholarship 2017 For Employee/Retired & Deceased Persons
- For Intermediate Courses: Candidates who are doing their Intermediate in Science, Economics, Commerce, Computer Science, IT & Diploma of Associate in Engineering is required.
- For Graduation Courses: Graduate applicants who possess the Graduation degree in Science, Commerce, Business, Economics, Science, Technical Education, Public Administration, IT, Medical Pharmacy & Engineering is required.
- For Post Graduate Courses: Candidates should possess the Post Graduation in Science, Commerce, Business, Economics, Technical Education, Public Administration, IT, Medical Pharmacy & Engineering is required.
Candidates will be having the Graduation and Post Graduation qualification who have got admission in HEC recognized institute and in Degree Awarding Institutes are required to apply.
- Candidates who have obtained minimum 60% or “B grade in Intermediate and Graduation standard are eligible to apply.
- In the case of grades mentioned in CGPA/GPA have to provide the marks equivalence certificate.
- Candidates who have done “A & O Levels” under Cambridge International System are liable to apply.
- Those who have got admission in HEC recognized institute during the 2016 year are eligible to apply.
- The students who possess the receipt of a scholarship from any other institute are no liable to apply.
How to Apply for SBP Merit Scholarship Scheme:
- Interested and willing applicants of ex-employees/ retired and spouse of deceased employees whose children meet the said criteria are required to download the applicants form from the given link http://www.sbp.org.pk/scholarship/app-forms-merit-scho.pdf or it can be obtained from General Services Department SBP BSC Head Office Karachi.
- The last date for applying is April 15, 2017.
- Those candidates who fully meet the said criteria will be eligible for a scholarship.
State Bank of Pakistan Merit Scholarship Scheme 2017
Address: Senior Joint Director, Human Resource Department, State Bank Pakistan I.I Chandigarh Road Karachi-7400.
For Online Application Form: Click Here