|Posted on:||25th Oct 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Mar 29, 2018|
Today I am here in front of you to advertise a recent opportunity from PEEF Scholarship 2018-2019 for Ph.D. Online Form Download peef.org.pk. For the residents and natives of Punjab mainly for the students its the wonderful and one of the most amazing offer from Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarship, Punjab Educational Endowment Fund International Ph.D Scholarship which is Governed by the Govt of Punjab who has secured the admission in Top 50 (subject wise) QS Ranked universities are eligible to apply. The Scholarship is announced for the year 2018-19 For Ph.D students. All those students who possess the nationality of Pakistan are welcome to apply and both genders are eligible to apply for this scholarship. So, after having this good news now let me tell you further about the eligibility criteria, ineligibility conditions and applying method too in the below headings.
PEEF Scholarship 2018-2019 Govt of Punjab Latest
Disciplines to Apply:
- Life Sciences Medicine
- Engineering Technology
- Natural Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Arts Humanities
- All those candidates who have done valid Ph.D. admission offer from one of the top 50 (Subject Wise) QS Ranked universities of the world are welcome to apply.
- Applicants should not possess less than 60% marks through the academic careers.
- Applicants who declared month family income (Including self, spouse, and family) is equal to or less than 200,000/ are eligible for applying.
- Age limit should be 35 years on 29th March 2018.
- Existing/Permanent/regular faculty members of public sector teaching/educational institutions of Pakistan are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Preference shall be given to the applicants having the Punjab domicile, however, a special quota has also been allocated for other provinces, AJK, GB, FATA & ICT.
- To get admission in university and apply for a visa is the responsibility of applicant and decision of the selection committee will be final.
- PEEF reserves the right to reject the application form without assigning any reason.
Scholarships cover the following costs which include:
- Tuition Fee
- Boarding & Lodging Expenses
- Health Insurance
- Air Fare
How to Apply for PEEF Scholarship:
- The application form can be downloaded from the website of PEEF as www.peef.org.pk.
- A duly filled form should be sent to the said address.
- The last date for submission of application is 29th March 2018.
- Late received applications and those of incomplete filled will not be accepted.
PEEF Scholarship 2018-2019
For Online Application Form: Click Here
Address: Punjab Educational Endowment Fund, Link Wahdat Road, Lahore.