|Last Date to Apply:||Dec 14, 2016|
|Organization:||Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarship|
Here in the following I am going to throw light on a fantastic update from Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarship Program 2016-17 PEEF Online Form is looking and inviting the energetic interested and well disciplined applicants are needed to come forward and make their upcoming future bright by availing this Scholarship which has been inaugurated by the Punjab Educational Endowment Fund announces the 1000 Fully Funded Masters Scholarships for Pakistani Nationals enrolled in Top Ranked National Universities. So, it’s the wonderful and great plus golden opportunity for all the Pakistani nationality holders to come and avail this chance before it got expire. So, now I will let you know about its eligibility criteria below.
SSMS Masters Level Scholarships 2016-17 Latest Advertisement
Nationality: All those applicants who bears the nationality of Pakistan are eligible to apply.
Age Limit: Age limit should be less than 28 years at the time of submission of application.
Educational Criteria: Candidates who have secured 60% marks or CGPA of 2.5 in BA/BS.c/B.com/BS/BBA examination held in 2014/2015 & 2016 (Annual) are eligible to apply.
How to Apply for SSMS Scholarships 2016-17:
- All those applicants who are willing to avail this wonderful scholarship are required to get the form from Financial Aid Office/Resource Centre of respective university or from the PEEF website and www.peef.org.pk.
- Candidates should submit PEEF-SMSS Scholarship applications directly to the Financial Aid Office/ Resource Centre of Respective Authority.
- Last date for applying is 14th December 2016.
- Applications directly submitted to the PEEF directly will not be considered for award of PEEF-SSMS Masters’s Level Scholarships.
- Students availing any other scholarships/beneficiary of fee reimbursement program are not eligible to apply.
- Late received and those of incomplete form will stand rejected.
- Students enrolled in Spring/Fall session (where applicable) and Morning / Afternoon / Evening sessions (where applicable) are also eligible to apply for PEEF – SSMS Master’s level scholarships.
- So, keep in touch with this page for more such updates.
- PEEF will reimburse the Tuition fees, Payment of Tuition Fees (as per terms of SSMS Master level scholarship policy)PEEF will also pay scholarship stipend to the selected scholars at the following rates as:
- Day scholar Rs. 3,000/- per month.
Boarder Rs. 5,000/- per month.
Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarship SSMS Program 2016-17
For Scholarship Form: Click Here