|Last Date to Apply:||Mar 09, 2017|
|Organization:||Punjab Public Service Commission|
Get PPSC Jobs Advertisement No 11 / 2017 Apply Online Latest ppsc.gop.pk at this page. Today on 22nd February 2017 new advertisement has been published in Daily Jang Newspaper by the PPSC according to which it is looking to recruit Associate Professor Paediatric Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation on regular basis in Special Healthcare & Medical Education Department. Relevant qualified Male, Female & Shemale holding Punjab domicile are welcome to apply for the above mentioned vacant position and it is for willing candidates that after final selection they can be placed at various teaching hospitals in the Punjab. Those candidates who are willing to apply should hold MBBS or equivalent qualification recognized by the Pakistan Medical Dental Council (PMDC), should be registered with PMDC and have five years experience as Assistant Professor in Paediatric Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation in an institution recognized by PMDC. For further information about required qualification, experience and age please examine following image posted below. Now let’s jump towards how to apply procedure according to the rules of PPSC.
PPSC is abbreviated as Punjab Public Service Commission is regulated by the Government of Punjab, it is Government body which is responsible for recruitment of candidates and to administer the civil services. Bundles of career opportunities have been offered every week which belongs to different departments and all sort of degree level posts have been advertised also.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
PPSC Jobs 2017 in Special Healthcare & Medical Education Department
- Associate Professor Paediatric Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
How To Apply for PPSC Jobs:
- Interested candidates meeting criteria may apply via online at the official site of PPSC or through web link given below.
- The last date for submission of application is March 09, 2017.
- Candidates willing to apply have to deposit Rs. 300/- for a vacant position as test fee in favor of PPSC.
- Test Fee can be deposited in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury.
- After registration procedure roll number slips for written test and test schedule will be available on official site of PPSC and it will be communicated to the eligible candidate via SMS.
- After written test, only qualified candidates will be called for interview for which every candidate should bring original documents. For more Government Jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
PPSC Associate Professor Jobs 2017 Apply Online
To Apply Online: Click Here