|Last Date to Apply:||Dce 31, 2016|
|Organization:||Pakistan Air Force|
|Education Required:||MBBS, FCPS/MRCS/MRCPCH, BDS|
Here you will be having the latest job offer from Join PAF Commission 2016-2017 in 119 Combat Support Course Online Registration. Applications are being invited from the well known force of Pakistan named “Pakistan Air Force which is one of the most active Defence Force of Pakistan and is working with heart and soul to make the each and every corner of the country full of beautiful and peaceful atmosphere. PAF always offers number of the posts of all levels in which the applicants have to pas different test and undergo quite tough challenges to pass them with attractive salary package. Now, coming towards the advertisement so the applicants are required to serve in Pakistan Air Force PAF via Commission 119 Combat Support Course for various branches through Special Purpose Short Services Commission are required to apply for the (Medical Branch (Specialists, SPSSC), Medical Branch (GDMO’s) (SPSSC) & Medical Branch (Dental Surgeon) (SPSSC) are the categories and courses to apply for them. Both genders are eligible to apply. Now, i will tell you about the eligibility conditions and applying criteria below.
For Current PAF Jobs: Click Here
Pakistan Air Force Jobs 2017 For Male & Females
Names of Branches:
- Medical Branch (Specialists, SPSSC)
- Medical Branch (GDMO’s) (SPSSC)
- Medical Branch (Dental Surgeon) (SPSSC)
Gender: Both male and females are required to apply.
Nationality: Only Pakistani nationality holders are eligible to apply.
Height for Male: Male should be 5 feet and 4 inches/163 cm.
Height for Female: Female should be 4 feet and 10 Inches/147cm.
Eligibility Criteria for Medical Branch (Specialists):
For this branch the following specialists have been includes as (Pathologist, Eye Specialist Psychiatrist, urologist, Surgical Specialist, Anaesthetist, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Child Specialist, Gynae (Female) and Radiologist are required with overall qualification of MBBS, FCPS/MRCP/MCPS/MCPSHC or Diploma from American Board is required and the rank of this branch will leads to the Sqaudron leader which will undergo 2 weeks of Training.
For Medical Branch (GDMO’s) (SPSSC):
For this branch male and female both are required with MBBA Degree from PMDC recognition or from any international university with minimum one year house jobs is its requirements whereas the applicants should had the rank of lieutenant and training of 2 weeks will be held.
Medical Branch (Dental Surgeon) (SPSSC)
For this branch both genders are eligible to apply and the applicants should be having the BDS qualification with 2nd Division from a recognized university with PMDC registration and the applicants should be having the one year house job will be given preference. Rank of Lieutenant will be given to the applicants and two years training will be held also.
How to Apply for PAF Jobs:
- Applicants are required to register themselves online from the PAF Website as www.joinpaf.gov.pk or from the given link below.
- Registration begins from 19th December 2016 till 31st December 2016.
- After that the applicants will undergo the Test Series in which firstly Intelligence than Academic Test which constitutes of the various subjects I&SC.
- After the above test Initial Medical Examination will be held and Interview at I&S Centre.
- Psychological Test of shortlisted applicants will conducted and after that Interview will be held on First AHQ Special Selection Board.
- First Medical Examination will be held in CMB, Lahore and than 2nd interview will be conducted by Special Selection GHQ Board and finally will be selected by AHQ Board.
PAF Commission 2016-2017
Address: Nearest PAF Centres
For Online Registration: Click Here