|Last Date to Apply:||Feb 28, 2017|
|Organization:||Pakistan Air Force|
|Education Required:||MA, M.Sc, MCS, M.Com, MBA, ACCA, ACMA, BBA, BCS, B.Com, BS, BE, BSc, F.Sc, A-Level|
Get Join PAF as GD Pilot 2017 Registration for Commissioned Officer joinpaf.gov.pk at this page of our site. Pakistan Air Force has announced Advertisement 01 / 2017 for the male / female individuals who wanted to Join Air Force 2017 as Commissioned Officers through Permanent Commission and Short Service Commission SSC – No 120 Combat Support Course. PAF has proved itself to be the best Air Force in the world and it happened only due to its brave and passionate staff like pilots, air defence controllers, aeronautical engineers etc., on other side PAC Pakistan Aeronautical Complex Kamra is playing important role in the success of PAF by providing top class air jets, drones, and other war equipments, recently JF-70 Thunder developed by the talented engineers of PAC Kamra which is remarkable achievement for Pakistan Air Force. Now, all those individuals who wanted to serve the nation by joining PAF need to focus here because to fulfill their dreams Air Force has announced career opportunities and complete information related to this announcement is provided after this paragraph.
joinpaf.gov.pk as Commissioned Officer 2017 GD Pilot, Air Defence Controllers & Aeronautical Engineer
- No. 144 GD(P) (Fighter Pilots):
- No. 27 AD (Air Defence Controllers)
- No. 90 CAE (Aeronautical Engineer)
No. 144 GD(P) (Fighter Pilots):
No. 27 AD (Air Defence Controllers):
- F.Sc (Pre-Engineering 9 Pre-Medical / Computer Science) is required to apply.
- F.Sc with Physics and any to subjects like Statistics, Maths, Computer Science or Biology is required to apply.
- ‘A’ Level with Physics and Maths or Biology is required to apply and those with ‘O’ Level in above five subjects are also eligible to apply.
Note: There is special relaxation for the residents of Balochistan that, candidates having at least 55% Marks in F.Sc Pre-Engineering / Pre-Medical / Computer Science are eligible to apply for GD Pilot and at least 50% Marks required for Air Defence Controllers.
No. 90 CAE (Aeronautical Engineer):
- The candidates with Matric 1st Division must have passed F.Sc Part I & II with at least 65% Marks in any of the following subjects like
(i) FSc (Pre-Engineering) with Chemistry as a Subject.
(ii) ‘A’ Level with Physics, Maths, and Chemistry
(iii) ‘O’ Level in five subjects.
- Education Officers:
(i) For these posts Psychology – M.Sc / MA / BS (04 Years) in at least 2nd Division is required to apply.
- Engineering Officers:
(i) For these posts, BE / BSc in Mechanical / Electronics Engineering is required to apply.
- IT Officers:
(i) For these posts M.Sc (Computer Science / IT) / MCS / BCS (Hons.) / BE in Computer Systems / BCS or B.Sc Computer Science (04 Years) with 02 years of field experience is required to apply.
- Account Officer:
(i) For these posts, B.Com (4 Years) / BBS (4 years) / M.Com / MBA / ACCA or ACMA / BS Accounting and Finance Minimum 2nd Division from HEC recognized Pakistani / Foreign University is required to apply.
- Log Officers:
(i) For these positions candidates having MBAS / BBA (4 years) with at least 2nd division are eligible to apply.
How to Apply for PAF Jobs:
- Individuals meeting criteria should apply via online through www.joinpaf.gov.pk or through web link provided at this page.
- Those who don’t have access to the internet should register themselves by appearing at nearest PAF Information & Selection Centers located in every major city of Pakistan.
- Online Registration will be start from February 13, 2017.
- No Traveling Allowance and other allowance will be paid for the selection procedure.
- For further information about selection procedure / initial test / physical test / medical test keep in touch with our site JobsAlert.pk.
Air Force Jobs 2017 Online Registration
For Online Registration: Click Here