|Last Date to Apply:||None|
As the desire of most of the Pakistani students has increased to study in abroad countries in order to get higher education from well reputed universities and afterwards on completion get a great job ahead to settle the life and career. So for this one have to apply for abroad visa being a student who is not native of European country so he/she must apply for visa from Pakistan and meet all the requirements which are needed at the time of applying for visa. So here I am going to share with you all the details of its visa and requirements for studying in New Zealand.
How to apply student visa for New Zealand from Pakistan 2017 (Forms, Fee, Consultants)
|Embassy of New Zealand in Pakistan Details|
|Embassy||New Zealand Honorary Consulate General in Karachi, Pakistan|
|Address||Suite # 239, Glass Tower 2 Ft 3, Adjacent to PSO House Main Clifton Road Karachi 75530 Pakistan.|
|Telephone/Fax||(+92) 21 3564 4740 / (+92) 21 3564 4741|
How To Apply:
Students who want to study in New Zealand are supposed to have a visa before coming to this country for full time longer than 3 months. You can only get a student visa to study in a course at an education institution, which is registered and approved by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority.
Your student visa will be issued for the length of time your course tuition fees have been paid. If you are studying a long-term course at secondary school, University or Polytechnic you will normally pay your tuition fees every year. The student visa must be renewed each year in New Zealand before the expiry date.
Student Visa Process:
- Student applies for an English language course at WIE
- WIE sends the student a Letter of Offer and Tax Invoice.
- Student applies for their student visa, attaching the two documents to support the application.
- Once the visa is APPROVED IN PRINCIPLE, the student then must pay the course fees in FULL.
- When WIE have received the full payment for the student’s course fees we send Immigration New Zealand a signed and sealed Offer of a Place letter.
- Immigration then completes the process and the student receives their passport with the visa.
- Duly filled Visa Form.
- Original passport along with photocopy of passport (first four pages)
- Passport must be valid for minimum of six months.
- Two recent passport size colored photographs (with white background)
- Reference letter from your present employer. If self-employed, any document proving your status as such.
- Letter of invitation from Pakistan with his/her ID.
- Personal Bank Statement for the last six months, duly signed & stamped by the Bank.
- Travel itenary.
- Addresses both in Pakistan and New Zealand are provided.
- Any other document(s) that can be helpful in obtaining a visa.
- For additional requirements please see the details of required Visa category.
Visa Fee and Processing duration:
The visa processing fee for New Zealand is Approximately NZ$ 250. This fee had to be paid to the Embassy while providing them the visa application form.
It will take 25 days approximately to get study visa of New Zealand.
So this is the whole detail about the student visa for studying in New Zealand for Pakistani students.