Get LCWU Jobs 2021 Lahore College for Women University For Faculty & Non-Faculty Staff. Career Opportunities for the Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts are available in LCWU Lahore College for Women University for Lahore requires the services of well-disciplined, caliber and adroit applicants are required to fill out the following posts given below.
LCWU Jobs are entitled as (Lab Engineer (BPS-17), Lecturer Assistant (BPS-09), Junior Library Assistant (BPS-09), Driver (BPS-05), Bus Conductor (BPS-02), Lab Attendant (BPS-02)) posts are vacant to be filled for Lahore Campus.
Candidates willing to apply should hold relevant qualifications and experience as per the following how to apply procedure given below according to which candidates should possess the overall qualification Bachelors / FSc / Intermediate / Matric / Middle is required to apply with per field expertise are needed to apply for such posts. Degrees should be HEC recognized. both genders are welcome to apply for the given posts. Age limits are different with respect to each post. So, now let’s throw light on its further details below.
LCWU is the short name of Lahore College for Women University working as per the rules of Government of Punjab and HEC and LCWU jobs announced in different sectors such as Teaching / Non Teaching and current following positions non-teaching posts are announced.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
LCWU Lahore College Women University Jobs 2021 Latest Advertisement
Vacant Positions for Lahore Campus:
- Lab Engineer (BPS-17)
- Lecturer Assistant (BPS-09)
- Junior Library Assistant (BPS-09)
- Driver (BPS-05)
- Bus Conductor (BPS-02)
- Lab Attendant (BPS-02)
How to Apply for LCWU Jobs:
- Application forms are available from LCWU Registrar Office.
- Duly filled application form along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Candidates have to attach with the application a paid Bank Draft as stated above in favor of Treasurer.
- Incomplete applications received after the due date will not be acceptable.
- The last date for submission of the application is June 04, 2021.
- Position applied for should be mentioned clearly on the application form.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview via call letter.
- No TA/DA will be paid during the selection procedure.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
Lahore College for Women University Jobs 2021
Address: Registrar, LCWU Jail Road, Lahore.