|Posted on:||25th Aug 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Sep 07, 2016|
|Education Required:||Masters, Graduation, Intermediate, Matric, PHD|
|Organization:||Lahore College for Women University|
Get LCWU Jobs 2017 Lahore College for Women University For Non-Teaching Staff. Job Opportunities for the Non-Teaching Posts are available in LCWU Lahore College for Women University for Lahore Campus the services of well disciplined, caliber and adroit applicants are required to fill out the following posts which are entitled as (Librarian, Public Relation Officer, Superintendent, Data Analyst, Assistant Warden, Personal Assistant, Assistant Data Processor, Sub Engineer, Lab School Teacher, Cricket Coach, Computer Lab Supervisor, Hardware Technician, Technician (Electronics, Mechanical, Electrical, Woodwork), Computer Operator/Data Entry Operator, Junior Clerk, Day Care Worker, Electrician, Junior Library Assistant, Machine Operator/Photocopier) etc and much more posts are vacant to be filled on different project basis. Candidates willing to apply should hold relevant qualification and experience as per the following how to apply procedure given below according to which candidates should possess the overall qualification of Ph.D, Masters, Graduation, Relevant Diploma, B.A/B.ed, B.com, BS.c and Matric qualification is required to apply with per field expertise are needed to apply for such posts. Degrees should be HEC recognized.
LCWU is the short name of Lahore College for Women University working as per the rules of Government of Punjab and HEC and LCWU jobs announced in different sectors such as Teaching / Non Teaching and current following positions non-teaching posts are announced.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
LCWU Lahore College Women University Jobs 2017 Latest Add
- Public Relation Officer
- Data Analyst
- Assistant Warden
- Personal Assistant
- Assistant Data Processor
- Sub Engineer
- Lab School Teacher
- Cricket Coach
- Computer Lab Supervisor
- Hardware Technician
- Technician (Electronics, Mechanical,, Electrical,Woodwork)
- Computer Operator/Data Entry Operator
- Junior Clerk
- Day Care Worker
- Junior Library Assistant
- Machine Operator/Photocopier
For further vacancies tap to advertisement image below.
How to Apply for LCWU Jobs:
- Application forms are available from Registrar Office and the forms for BPS-17 should be obtained from Rs.500/, Rs.100/ for BS-12 To BS-16 & Rs.50/ should be paid for BS-02 To BS-11.
- Duly filled application form along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Candidates have to attach with application a paid Bank Draft as stated above in favor of Treasurer.
- Incomplete applications received after the due date will not be acceptable.
- Last date for submission of application is 7th September 2017.
- Position applied for should be mentioned clearly on the application form.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview via call letter.
- No TA/DA will be paid during selection procedure.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
Lahore College for Women University Jobs 2017
Address: Registrar, LCWU Jail Road, Lahore.