|Last Date to Apply:||April 30, 2017|
|Organization:||Fauji Fertilizer Company|
Here in the following you will be having the latest job opportunity from FFC Management Trainee Jobs 2017 NTS Test Schedule & Sample Paper. Applications are being offered from the Fauji Fertilizer Company which is the well known Fertilizer Company of Pakistan is making its development on highest peak is inviting the Fresh Graduate Engineers & Chemists for to join this company as (Management Trainee) is the post which needs to be filled by the applicants in the number of the disciplines as (Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Instrument & Chemistry) are the recent disciplines which requires to be filled by the applicants. NTS Fertilizer will be initially conducted in January, February and March 2017 and therefore it will be conductced quarterly each year. One will get the best experience and learning area. Now, i will let you know about its further details let’s have a look on its rest of the details below.
FFC which is abbreviated as Fauji fertilizer Company is the Pakistan well known Fertilizer company which is involved in production of Fertilizers on larger scale and the applicants and is having the major share in fertilizer company of Pakistan given excellent internships, apprenticeships and employment opportunities to the applicants for experienced as well as fresh from Masters to Matric level.
For More Govt Jobs: Click Here
Fauji Fertilizer Company Jobs 2016 For Fresh Graduates
- Management Trainee
How to Apply for FFC Company Jobs:
- Interested and willing applicants are required to register themselves by visiting the NTS Official site or from the given link below.
- Last date for applying is 13th April 2017.
- For shortlisting the applicants should obtain the best score in NTS Test.
- NTS (GAT) or any other test experts NTS Fertilizer are not eligible to apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- So, stay tuned with this page as ever.
FFC Management Trainee Jobs 2017
To Apply Online: Click Here
For Test Schedule Details: Click Here