Young Parliamentary Associates (YPA) Programme 2022-2023 NTS Test
PKR , 50000 - 80000
18 - 35 Years
For all the youngsters here a golden opportunity is offered from the Young Parliamentary Associates (YPA) Programme 2022-2023 NTS Test. This program abbreviated as YPA fully known as the Young Parliamentary Associates Program is actually initiated by the European Union and the major purpose of this initiative is to recruit and train young professionals from various academic backgrounds and to support the legislature in Pakistan.
As, the program is supporting the legislature and democratic institutions on the provincial legislative level so they have started a Project named “Pakistan Mustehkam Parlimaan” which is having the motive to advance the functions of Provincial Assemblies through effective legislation, strong policy, budget oversight, and enhanced representation.
Under this Project total of 40 Young Parliamentary Associates (YPAs) will be placed in all 6 provincial and legislative Assemblies. So, these are all the details regarding the program now I will let you know about its further details below.
Young Parliamentary Associates 2022-2023 YPA Programme Online Registration
- Candidates must possess Master’s Degree / 16 years of education from an institution recognized by HEC with a specialization in Law, Political Science, International Relations, Public Administration, Parliamentry Studies, Journalism / Media / Communication Education, Economics, Human Rights / Gender Studies, Development Studies, Public Policy, English Language, Computer Engineering Sciences, Environment, Public Health, Business Administration, ACCA/CA/PIPFA/CIMA/ICMA are eligible to apply with a minimum GPA score of 3 out of 4, or 3.75 out of 5 or 65% aggregate or Govt.
- All those candidates who have completed MBA / MS (Finance) and Computer Engineering must have minimum GPA Score 3.5 out of 4 are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must possess the excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Urdu with the best demonstration research skills are needed as well.
- Applicants should be having the IT knowledge to carry out the research work and command on MS Word is required to apply.
Age limit should be 35 years.
Time Period of Recruitment:
Associates will be recruited for a period of 12 months.
Date of Commencement:
Candidates selected for the YPA Program will commence their associateship in October 2022.
How To Apply for the Young Parliamentary Associates (YPA) Programme:
- Candidates who meet the said criteria are required to apply from the NTS Site or from the given link below.
- The last Date for submission of the Application is September 20, 2022.
- The test will be held in October 2022.
- Practicing Law Graduates and Health professionals are highly encouraged to apply.
- Applicants who are living in remote areas and have a low-income group are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Application received incomplete or after the last date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for an interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in Test / Interview.
Young Parliamentary Associates (YPA) Programme 2022-2023
To Apply Online: Click Here
- Cantonment Board Taxila |
- 16 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Dec 12, 2022
- District Health Authority |
- 61 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Dec 17, 2022
- Rawalpindi Medical University |
- 9 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Dec 15, 2022
- National Database and Registration Authority |
- 4 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Dec 10, 2022
- The Urban Unit |
- 224 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Nov 30, 2022