For all the Punjab natives here a career opportunity has offered from ww.ppsc.gop.pk Jobs 2017 Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Dpt. Current opportunities are knocking the doors of unemployed applicants from Punjab Public Service Commission is inviting the diligent, caliber and educated individuals are required this time to apply for various given vacancies which belong to different departments as PPSC itself, S& GAD Department and Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department needs the services of such applicants to apply for the following posts which are named as (Stenographer, Caretaker, Associate Professor (Radiotherapy) and Senior Registrar Anaesthesia) are the complete posts which needs to be filled on regular and some on temporary basis. Male, Female and Shemales are welcome to apply. Overall qualification which is required for these posts include MBBS, FCPS/MS/FRCS/MRCP/MD/Diploma, Graduation and Matric is required to apply with relevant expertise are needed to apply for such posts. Age limits are different which needs to be viewed from the advertisement image. Now, I will let you know about its further details.
PPSC is the abbreviation for Punjab Public Service Commission is working under the Govt of Punjab and the Commission is basically held responsible for conduction of recruitment tests of various posts which belongs to different Govt department and on every weekend they offer the latest vacancies. Being a Govt body it offers Govt jobs of different categories.
For Current PPSC Jobs: Click Here
PPSC Jobs 2017 August Advertisement
Vacant Situations in PPSC:
Vacant Situations in Services & General Administration Department:
Vacant Situations in Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department:
- Associate Professor (Radiotherapy)
- Senior Registrar (Anaesthesia)
How to Apply for PPSC Jobs:
- Interested candidates meeting criteria may apply via online at the official site of PPSC or through web link given below.
- The last date for submission of application is 21st August 2017.
- Candidates willing to apply have to deposit Rs. 600/- for a vacant position as test fee in favor of PPSC.
- Test Fee can be deposited in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury.
- After registration procedure roll number slips for written test and test schedule will be available on official site of PPSC and it will be communicated to the eligible candidate via SMS.
- Applicants need to bring the original CNIC at the time of Written Test.
ww.ppsc.gop.pk Jobs 2017
To Apply Online: Click Here
Address: LDA Plaza, Edgerton Road، Lahore 54000.