Here at this page you’ll have Works and Services Department Sindh Jobs 2016 Advertisement Latest Vacancies. Jobs in Works and Services Department, Government of Sindh are available and it is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the following posit of Protocol Officer (BPS-17) lying vacant at Sindh House Islamabad. Appointment of this post will be held on contract basis for a period of six months or till the recommendation of Sindh Public Service Commission whichever is earlier. Candidates willing to apply should possess following qualification and experience as per the criteria mentioned in the following image such as interested candidate should possess Masters Degree in Social Sciences at least 2nd Division from a recognized University and three years experience in the relevant field in Government / Semi Government Department or Autonomous body and most of all candidate should have valid Domicile of Sindh. So, only suitable candidates meeting criteria should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
Works and Services Department Sindh Jobs 2016 Advertisement Latest Vacancies
- Protocol Officer
How To Apply:
- Applications along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Government employees must apply through proper channel.
- Last date for submission of application is 25th July, 2016.
- Incomplete applications or received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- No Traveling Allowance / Daily Allowance shall be admissible.
- Original documents would be checked at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
Works and Services Department Sindh Jobs 2016
Address: Office if the Secretary, Works & Services Department, 3rd Floor, New Sindh Secretariat, Karachi.