|Posted on:||4th Dec 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Dec 18, 2017|
|Organization:||World Health Organization|
|Age Limit:||Location: Federally Administered Tribal Areas|
Current employment offers is before you from WHO World Health Organization Jobs 2017 FATA Dec Latest Advertisement. Applications are being offered from World Health Organization is seeking to appoint the well disciplined, educated and adroit applicants are required to apply for the following post which is named as (Tehsil Compaign Support Person) is the post which needs to be filled with Masters qualification from recognized university in Pakistan with prior work experience in social work/NGO/community development activities/health services/external monitors. Age limit should be 21 years or above and the candidate should not be the employee of WHO with knowledge of computer and MS Office with ability to solve analyze basic will be added as an advantage. Applicants will be hired in the respective areas from which it belongs. Attractive salary package will be given to the applicants with fringe benefits. Now, I will let you know about it's further details below.
For Current Private Jobs: Click Here
WHO Jobs 2017 World Health Organization Latest
- Tehsil Compaign Support Person
How to Apply for WHO FATA Jobs:
- Applicants are required to forward their covering letter, resume and CNIC to the said address.
- Last date for applying is 18th December 2017.
- Candidates who are serving in any Govt, Private or Public sector are ineligible to apply.
- Late received and those of incomplete application will stand rejected.
- At the time of interview original documents should be brought.
- Applicants must mark the envelope with post applied for and also indicate the name of Union Council to which applicants belong.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
World Health Organization WHO Jobs 2017
Address: PO Box No, 1013, Islamabad.