Here in the following we are going to throw light on a recent job from WAPDA Lahore Jobs 2016 For Stenographer NTS Test & Sample Paper. The Water & Power development Authority is in in probe of adroit, caliber and capable candidates to apply for the following vacancies which includes Telecom Technician, Stenographer Grade-02, Data Entry Operator, Senior Store Keeper and Driver are required. The job is on contract basis which can be extended on good conduct of the applicants. The qualification which is required for all these vacancies includes Matric, B.A, BS.c, Intermediate and Middle with typing skills for Stenographer and Driver should possess the LTV Driving License with 5 years driving experience is required. The age limit is 18-30 years and whereas for the post of Driver it should be 25-35 years only Buddhist will be given 3 years age relaxation. The quota is available for Sindh, Punjab, Balochistan, KPK & FATA. So, now after having these details let’s have a look on its applying process.
WAPDA Lahore Jobs 2016 For Stenographer NTS Test & Sample Paper
- Telecom Technician
- Stenographer Grade-02
- Data Entry Operator
- Senior Store Keeper
How to Apply:
- The interested candidates who meet the above criteria are required to download the application form and deposit slip from the NTS website www.nts.org.pk.
- The Bank ChalLan of Rs. 450/ should be paid in UBL, HBL, ABL & MCB Bank.
- Completely filled application comprising of original copy of Bank Challan, with two recent passport size photograph along with CNIC Card copy should reach at the NTS Headquarter Islamabad.
- Last date for applying is 10th May 2016.
- Candidates will be selected on purely merit basis.
- Only eligible and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the individuals.
- The Govt and WAPDA employees apply through proper channel.
WAPDA Lahore Jobs 2016
Address: NTS Headquarter, E-1, Street No. 46, Sector 8/2, Islamabad.