Here we are going to offer the job opportunities from WAPDA Jobs February/March 2016 in North Warsak WAPDA Career Opportunities is looking and inviting all caliber individuals in seeking for the vacant positions and is in probe of suitable candidates which are required for the vacant positions of Assistant Station Attendant, Assistant Lineman, Pump Operator,Electrician, Telephone Attendant, Bus Conductor, Helper Civil, Helper Conductor and Pump Operator (Civil) positions are vacant to be applied against in order to be employed over there. The overall qualification which is required includes Matric for all jobs and each and every filed expertise are required too. The age limit is 40 and 30 years for the mentioned jobs. The regional and provincial quota is available for Sindh, Balochistan, Punjab, KPK, Gilgit Baltistan/FATA, Deceased Person and Employees Children are available and is purely on merit basis. The age relaxation will be given according to the Govt rules. All those candidates who are unknown and haven’t tap to this site so its time to have a tough look on this site and remain updated all the time about all sector jobs with complete details and information. All the information is exact from top to bottom. Let’s have a look on applying procedure and vacancies.
WAPDA Jobs February/March 2016 in North Warsak WAPDA Career Opportunities
- Assistant Station Attendant
- Assistant Lineman
- Pump Operator
- Telephone Attendant
- Bus Conductor
- Helper Civil
- Helper Conductor
- Pump Operator (Civil)
How to Apply:
- Application on the prescribed application form should be filled correctly and sent along with copies of educational, experience, technical qualification certificates, CNIC, Domicile and passport size photographs should be reach at the given address.
- The age limit is 18-30 years.
- All the candidates will be selected according to the Federal Government and WAPDA Policy.
- Employees formerly in service apply through proper channel.
- Only the residual children of WAPDA employees can apply for employment along with providing WAPDA Employee Children Certificate as a prove and no other children should be employed before it.
- The number of the posts can be increased or decreased.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview without any TA/DA from WAPDA for Skill Test and Interview.
- Last date for applying is 7th March 2016.
WAPDA Jobs 2016 in North Warsak
Last Date For Apply: 7th March 2016
Address: Deputy Director (Admin), Hydel North WAPDA Warsak