|Posted on:||8th Apr 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||14 Apr 2016|
|Age Limit:||Location: Islamabad|
Here at this page you’ll get USAID Pakistan Jobs 2016 Application Form Download islamabad.usembassy.gov. Jobs in USAID United States Agency for International Development are available as we know that USAID’s mission to put Pakistan on the track of success and for this purpose it has started different projects in Pakistan and for these projects it announces different vacancies almost in every week and today on 08th April, 2016 it has announced latest advertisement according to which it is looking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the post of USAID Project Management Specialist – Islamabad Office. Candidates from all over Pakistan can apply for these positions but they have to fulfill some requirements such as desirous candidates should have 16 years degree in Business Administration, Economics, Science, Political Science, International Relations, or in a related field and minimum five years relevant professional level experience in office management in Public / Private Sector Organization is required and have ability to read / write English fluently. For detailed jobs instructions please examine following web link given below at the end of this page. So, now in the following we’ll discuss about how to apply procedure for the vacant post.
USAID Pakistan Jobs 2016 Application Form Download islamabad.usembassy.gov
How To Apply:
- Applications must be submitted on form DS-174 which can be downloaded from the official site of Islamabad USEmbassy.
- Duly filled application form should be submitted via email or post on the following address given below.
- Candidates are suggested to mention clearly the position applied for in the subject line of email or on the envelope.
- Last date for submission of application is 14th April, 2016.
- Applications received after the closing date and incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for their interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for further updates.
USAID Pakistan Jobs 2016 Application Form
Address: Hr Unit, Executive Office USAID / Pakistan, US Embassy Ramna 5, Diplomatic Enclave Islamabad 44000, Pakistan.
Email Address: [email protected]