Here at this page we’ll provide you USAID Pakistan Jobs 2015 US Embassy Islamabad Apply Online. Jobs in USAID Pakistan are available in US Embassy and for this purpose it is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the following positions such as (USAID Development Program Assistant (BUDGET). Applicants willing to apply should possess minimum degree of a Bachelor’s degree or the host-country equivalent 14 years of formal education from an accredited institution in Finance, accounting or in business administration with majors in finance or management is required and at least five years experience in the relevant field.
USAID Pakistan Jobs 2015 US Embassy Islamabad Apply Online
How To Apply:
- Applicants may download application from the following web link given below.
- Dully filled application form along with all required documents should reach via email or post on the following address given below.
- Last date for submission of application is 28th May, 2015.
- Applicants should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope or in the subject line of email.
- Applications should be sent only once either by email or by postal mail.
- Only shortlisted and eligible candidates will be called for interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for further updates.
Address: HR Unit, Executive Office USAID / Pakistan, US Embassy Ramna 5, Diplomatic Enclave Islamabad 44000, Pakistan.
Email Address: [email protected][download id=”240″]