Jobs are vacant in USAID, Islamabad, Pakistan. USAID Pakistan Jobs 2014 for Senior Procurement Officer. USAID Pakistan is an US funded organization working brilliantly in Pakistan and now it is seeking for highly qualified, very experienced, promising, dynamic, self driven, innovative, and committed candidate for the vacant position such as (Senior Procurement Officer). Appointment of the above mentioned positions is Islamabad based and selected candidate have to perform their duties at Islamabad. Those candidates who are willing to apply for the vacant positions must have qualification and maximum experience in the relevant filed according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned in the image, should submit their applications and be a part of well reputed organization. It is good opportunity for all those who have higher qualifications and they wanted to work in such type of Government Department, so feel free to apply for the vacant position.
- Senior Procurement Officer
Qualification & Experience:
- Candidates must possess MBA or Bachelor’s in Business with Certification in Supply Chain Management or Bachelor’s in any relevant discipline
- Candidates must have 8 years experiences in procurement and supply chain management in the development sector/UN/USAID projects, and proficiency in written and spoken English, and possess qualities of a professional team player.
How To Apply:
Interested applicants who meet the skills and competency requirements outlined in the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below and desire to become a part of well renowned USAID Pakistan Organization, must submit application by following different steps given below.
- Interested candidates may send their applications along with detailed Resume / CV via email on the following email address given below.
- Last Date to for submission of application is 14th November, 2014.
- Candidates are requested to mention clearly the position applied for in the subject line of email.
- Applications received after last date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted and eligible candidates will be called for interview and no TA/DA will be admissible to any candidate for appearing in interview.
- Candidates have to bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our website JobsAlert.pk for latest jobs.
Last Date to Apply: 14th November, 2014.
Email Address: [email protected]
For detail Job Description: Click Here
USAID Pakistan Jobs 2014 for Senior Procurement Officer