Here at this page you’ll have US Embassy Islamabad USAID Jobs October 2015 Application Form & Interview Date. Jobs in Islamabad US Embassy USAID are available and due to this it is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidate for the following position such as (Purchasing Agent). Applicants willing to apply should possess College or University degree (sixteen years of education) in Science, Commerce, Business or a closely related field is required with minimum three years of directly procurement related work with the Government of Pakistan, local or international NGO, or other multilateral / bilateral organization is required. Interested candidates should be proficient in speaking and writing in English and Urdu Language and language skills may be tested during the recruitment process. Interested candidates fulfilling criteria may apply as per the following how to apply procedure which is mentioned below.
US Embassy Islamabad USAID Jobs October 2015 Application Form & Interview Date
How To Apply:
- Applications must be submitted on form DS-174 which can be downloaded from the official site of Islamabad USEmbassy.
- Duly filled application form should be submitted via email or post on the following postal address given below.
- Candidates are suggested to mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope or in the subject line of email
- Last date for submission of application is 26th October, 2015.
- Applications received after the closing date and incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for their test / interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for further updates.
Islamabad USEmbassy Jobs 2015
Address: HR Unit, Executive Office USAID / Pakistan, U.S. Embassy Ramna 5, Diplomatic Enclave Islamabad 44000, Pakistan.
Email Address: [email protected][download id=”240″]