Here at this page you’ll get US Embassy Islamabad Jobs 2017 For Electrician Technician Latest Add. Applications are on the way from US Embassy a Govt organization which is looking and seeking to hire the well disciplined, caliber, responsible and well experienced applicants are required to apply and fill the following positions which includes (Electrician Technician & Water Plant Operator) are the current vacancies which needs to be filled by the applicants as soon as possible. Its a golden opportunity for all those of guys who are looking for such positions so jump to apply as soon as possible. Now, i will throw light on its further requirements below.
US Embassy Islamabad is not a Govt body but it is also known federally as its is also called and counted and Federal Govt organization which is serving the peoples in number of the matters like visas information whether what type of visas are there ans is having the strong relations with our country and is involved in solving number of the issues. All types of major and minor vacancies have been advertised time to time.
For the above posts applicants should bears the Matric and Intermediate qualification overall with relevant several years expertise are required to apply for such positions and the relevant skills with full time working with Level II (Limited Knowledge) Speaking/Reading/Writing of English and Level III (Good Working Knowledge) Speaking/Reading/Writing of Urdu are required which will be tested also.
For Current Government Jobs: Click Here
US Embassy Islamabad Jobs 2017 Current Vacancies
- Electrician Technician
- Water Plant Operator
How to Apply for US Embassy Islamabad Jobs:
- Applications must be submitted on form DS-174 which can be downloaded from the official site of Islamabad US Embassy which is or from the given link below.
- Duly filled application form should be submitted via email on the following address given below.
- Candidates are suggested to mention clearly the position applied for in the subject line of email.
- Last date for submission of application is 19th January 2017.
- Applications received after the closing date and incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for their interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview.
- Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for further updates and recent vacancies daily.
US Embassy Islamabad Jobs 2017
Email Address: [email protected]
Address: Human Resources Office, U.S. Embassy Islamabad, P.O. Box 1048, GPO, Islamabad.[download id=”240″]
For Detailed Eligibility Criteria of Sr No, 1: Click Here
For Detailed Eligibility Criteria of Sr No,02: Click Here