Jobs are vacant in United States U.S. Embassy, Peshawar, Pakistan. US Embassy Cultural Affairs Assistant English Access Jobs 2014 Peshawar. United States Embassy is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking, self motivated, determined and well disciplined individuals for the vacant position such as (Cultural Affairs Assistant (English Access)). Appointment is Peshawar based and selected candidates have to perform their duties at Peshawar office of US Embassy and all ordinarily resident applicants must have the required work and or residence permits to be eligible for consideration. Position Grade is going to be confirmed by Washington. Those candidates who desire to apply for the vacant positions must have qualification and maximum experience in the relevant filed according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned in the image, should submit their applications and be a part of well reputed Department. It is good opportunity for all those who have higher qualifications and they wanted to work in such type of Government Embassy, so feel free to apply for the vacant positions.
- Cultural Affairs Assistant (English Access)
Candidates must possess University degree (16 years of education) in English, Applied Linguistics, or Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) is required.
Candidates must have at least three years of experience in English Language teaching and teacher training / development is required.
Candidates must have ability to of Speaking / Reading / Writing English, Urdu and Pashto are required. This may be tested.
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates for this position must submit their completed DS-174 (Application for Employment).
- Candidates may also send their Current Resume / CV that provides the same information found on the DS-174 by email on the following email address given below.
- Please do not attach any other document at this stage, you will be informed when your documents are required.
- Last date for submission of application 23rd December, 2014.
- Candidates are requested to mention clearly the position applied for in the subject line of email.
- Applicants who submit both a DS-174 and a resume will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted and eligible candidates will be called for Test / Interview and No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in Test / Interview.
- Candidates have to bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our website JobsAlert.pk for latest jobs.
Last Date to Apply: 23rd December, 2014.
Address: Human Resources Office U.S. Embassy, Islamabad.
Postal Address: P.O. Box 1048, GPO, Islamabad.
Email Address: [email protected]
To Download DS-174 Form: Click Here